No Autopop (as of now)

1 hour ago, Pinselneo said:

someone auto popped the NA PS4 Version an hour ago.

Only works if you didn't start the NA version before. Seems like the devs broke something with the f2p update. OR version trophies also don't unlock anymore since then.

16 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Nobody. I’m just amused at the people getting upset there is no auto pop for this game.

The trophies for this game rn are completely broken. I can't even get the platinum any more, because I unlocked the infallible trophy on the EU version and the squad goals trophy on the NA version. Once you progressed in one region, you can't unlock the same trophy in the other region anymore. That's the issue, it's not just about auto popping trophies...

Edited by Reay
  • Like 1

It's a shame really, I still have fun playing this game from time to time, I wouldn't mind doing everything again if the autopop don't work, And they made Infallible so easy to get nowadays it's such a joke lol.. stressed my ass off at launch to win 5 in a row and now we winning 5 in a row almost everytime I play squad mode with friends... ?‍? 

• Like 3

I've gotten 5 wins in a row, 20+ wins and other trophies related to winning, let alone qualified a good amount of times already and none of those trophies have popped. Same goes for getting to level 40 in the season pass. This is concerning. I've managed to get the hug trophy and some others though, it's odd how the trophies are taking a while to pop. 

I’ve tried it out for the first time on pc, got like 1 trophy (the win your very first episode one), then I decided I want to get the platinum on ps5. I’ve played so many rounds and still haven’t got the win your very first episode trophy, even though I’ve gotten the “win 20 episodes” trophy. Epic games man pattern up

I'm no game developer, so I have no idea how hard it would be to fix this... That said, holy shit, the platinum is still bugged?  My frustration isn't really the bugged platinum but the silence from Mediatonic about it. Like, can they update us about this? Give us an ETA on a fix? 

Edit: I guess not as it's January 2024 now and STILL GLITCHED LMAO

Edited by AlonMercer

On 2022-06-27 at 5:43 AM, pnepnepne said:

Strange bug.

Got to around 75% originally in 2020/21 missing the hardest trophies.

Downloaded the other day to have a go at the PS5 version. I expected trophies to pop when doing them for the first time again, rather than auto-pop. However, seemingly have a mixture of the two.

Some of the mundane trophies popped again like "Fall Bae" and "Terminal Velocity". But I won a round and nothing. Progressed from a round, nothing. Then, I got "Track Star" just now - for winning 20 races. Turns out I never got to that originally. So your gaming history on the game is combined and it can't see beyond it - EXCEPT on the mundane trophies which it lets pop again.

At this stage I would appreciate an auto-pop because having a trophy for 20 races and not for 5 races looks silly! Although I am impressed with the 0.60% rareness!

Did you go back to the PS4 version at all to see if this would auto-pop?

I don't have the platinum on the PS4 version anyways, I'm missing emote before coming in first and literally ones that come in first 20x lol. Good enough to be decent but not enough to consistently come in first and it sucks that there is no way to tell how many more I even need. I figured if and when I got the platinum on the PS4 version I would be willing to start over on the PS5 but knowing that trophies don't even unlock on the PS5 version if you have unlocked them before will annoying the living hell outta me lol. I'm already not playing it on other platforms because I feel like once I do the PS5 trophies will be chalked for sure even with a patch