No Autopop (as of now)

7 hours ago, gthmy259 said:

This is what I sent to the support team - I have completed the trophy list for the PS4 version of Fall Guys. Therefore, the trophies should autopop for the PS5 version of Fall Guys. There has been at least three updates to the PS5 version of Fall Guys and the trophies do not autopop. I will not play the PS5 version of Fall Guys until this is fixed. There is a forum for the PS5 version of Fall Guys on PSN Profiles (A trophy hunting site) of trophy hunters who are waiting until this is fixed. The list is at least 8 pages long! We don't want to see another update to the game where this isn't fixed. When it is fixed, us who completed the trophy list for the PS4 version of Fall Guys should see all of the trophies pop one after another once the game loads up. We want this fixed and added into the very next update.

I'll let this forum know if they respond.

I personally wouldn't have been that demanding to them. But I get the reason it's worded like that. I mean, some of y'all real patient if you're willing to wait 30 days for a fix and radio silence with no ETAs on said fix that will for sure arrive any second now... any second now...

I don't begrudge people getting frustrated and messaging Mediatonic directly. I'd probably do it too if I wasn't currently preoccupied with games that actually respect its audience. 

• Like 2

On 7/14/2022 at 1:36 PM, loonyballoon41 said:

There are developers that flat out don't care about trophies and then there are those like Mediatonic who are so bad at their job and have so many things to fix trophies are just at the bottom of their priority list. Sadly they barely listen to feedback about the gameplay itself so don't see them doing anything about trophies anytime soon.

They do listen to feedback though. They do weekly vibe checks and they have feedback from betas that they do address. 

I have platinum it on PS4 and 100% on Steam by myself before Fall Guys became cross-play! I don’t want to do it 3rd time on PS5 lol! It has become more harder now than when fall guys was new released last year. 

I got achievements auto popped up on my Xbox and Epic account but only 5 achievements wasn’t pop up. I did 1000G on Xbox and only need two more on Epic. If Xbox and Epic gets auto pop up then PS5 players should get it too!

I love Fall Guys and I’m playing it on PS4 version because it plays like PS5 version on PS5 anyway and I won’t touch PS5 version until they added auto pop trophies! :) I don’t mind if 5 trophies not auto pop, I’m happy to try to get them again than try get whole of trophies! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

They do listen to feedback though. They do weekly vibe checks and they have feedback from betas that they do address. 

They also have a feedback channel on their discord but there's a difference between having avenues for feedback and listening to the feedback.

I doubt they have any control over the costume prices or the SBMM thanks to Epic but there is no excuse for the bugs and the baffling gameplay decisions. The streamers I watched who were in the beta pre new season said there were barely any changes made for the release and the testing seems to have gone out the window after that because they removed like 9 maps including Hex-a-ring which was meant to be the headline of the new event with its own show because of bugs, it's not even a "oh it's cuz of the f2p give them time" thing, season 6 had frame 1 jumps that got Thin Ice removed for months, Hexagon tiles not disappearing for certain players and 40 player lobbies with 80% hex finals because they were too lazy to adjust the algorithm.

Sorry for the off-topic rant hope they fix the trophies soon.

Edited by loonyballoon41
  • Like 2

The key issue for me is not that I want to Autopop the trophies. I was happy the PS5 version was made free and was keen to play again and RE-EARN the trophies legimitately. I then unlocked the 5 spurious ones like “Fall Bae” and two I never unlocked originally (20 race wins and Level 40 Fame) – which just leaves my trophy list looking disjointed.

Therefore, I need an Autopop now for it all to make sense. I was perfectly happy to re-do the trophies again but its too late for that now.

• Like 2

I will just move on for now. Hit the game up here and there and see if they ever pop. I am not too concerned, just disappointed that easy ones did not pop. I barely played PS4 version however this has killed my PS5 easy ones. Plenty of other games to play yet so I will play on.

• Like 1

On 19/07/2022 at 10:08 AM, pnepnepne said:

The key issue for me is not that I want to Autopop the trophies. I was happy the PS5 version was made free and was keen to play again and RE-EARN the trophies legimitately. I then unlocked the 5 spurious ones like “Fall Bae” and two I never unlocked originally (20 race wins and Level 40 Fame) – which just leaves my trophy list looking disjointed.

Therefore, I need an Autopop now for it all to make sense. I was perfectly happy to re-do the trophies again but its too late for that now.

My thoughts exactly. In the time between the PS5 version dropping and now, I have meet the requirements for all the trophies, including infallible (thanks to Squad Celebration). But no trophies, no journey to the platinum. Only autopop now, and that sucks. 

On 19/07/2022 at 10:08 AM, pnepnepne said:

I'm dealing the same issue. I got a trophy yesterday for hitting three people whilst on the floor, so it gave me hope to get the trophy for qualifying in a round. It didn't pop, I'm having fun on the game regardless of buggy trophies. 

23 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I don't know what you are doing, but Crossplay on PS5 was available since the game went free on June 21. I know it cause i play regularly since then with PC players.

let me correct myself.

Since launch on PS5 there is no way to create a Party with people on other console, yes, you can still play with other consoles, but create a party with friends on Switch, PC or even PS4, doesn't work, it says that the version isn't compatible.

What's the brilliant solution endorsed by Mediatonic? Download the PS4 version ; )

Literally, pls understand

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChecoMayor said:

let me correct myself.

Since launch on PS5 there is no way to create a Party with people on other console, yes, you can still play with other consoles, but create a party with friends on Switch, PC or even PS4, doesn't work, it says that the version isn't compatible.

What's the brilliant solution endorsed by Mediatonic? Download the PS4 version ; )

ive started a party with friends on pc with the ps5 version a few times so like @TheRealHardyBoy1 said it seems to be something on your end and not the game itself

11 hours ago, ChecoMayor said:

let me correct myself.

I regularly party up with other friends on XB and PS4 whilst playing PS5 version

11 hours ago, ChecoMayor said:

let me correct myself.

As both above me said, even that works. I just tested it myself with my Xbox Series S. I was on PS5 and invited my Xbox.

does anyone know if it's possible to auto pop in different regions after it's free to play? for example, I platinumed in the original version (which was given in plus NA), then I gave auto pop in the new NA version, is it possible today for me to get the free game 'EU' and still auto pop? I know that on ps5 it is not possible to auto pop.

7 minutes ago, AllefWesker94 said:

does anyone know if it's possible to auto pop in different regions after it's free to play? for example, I platinumed in the original version (which was given in plus NA), then I gave auto pop in the new NA version, is it possible today for me to get the free game 'EU' and still auto pop? I know that on ps5 it is not possible to auto pop.

Yes I confirm that is the case , I done PS4 old Launcher EU, Launched the new one on my PS5, for the new PS4 launcher in NA and EU and both autopopped :)

• Like 1

On 18/07/2022 at 2:08 AM, SeedersPhD said:

Yeah, I'm sure being extremely rude to them and stating that this bug """NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW""" despite you having literally zero idea what the problem is or how to fix it is going to really get their butt into gear ?

How 'bout you just be patient and realize that game development is difficult? It'll get done, give em time...

As a software engineer I assure you that if it was a bug affecting ability to purchase cosmetics it would be fixed day one. It's somewhere deep in their backlog, tagged as PS5-only and not affecting gameplay, marked as lowest priority.

• Like 3