Dark Souls II Trophy List - Thoughts?

Platisfaction

So now that the trophy list for this game is out - what do you think? Pretty unimaginative if you ask me, they even recycled the platinum trophy. :| The only thing I'm curious about are those "Inherit x's equipment" trophies. Special items?

What're your thoughts on this? Is it a good thing that they basically used the same trophy layout or did you wish for anything else?

Yeah it's a pretty much the list that I expected, I wish it had more trophies though. 

But I do like the This is Dark Souls trophy just because thats the essence of the game.

And it looks a lot less grindy than the first one's simply because you only need to max reinforce one weapon.

As for the inherit trophies, it must be related to obtaining boss or unique gear, the only question is: how?

The inherit trophies probably have to do with doing side quests to get those people's armors, or it's something similar to demon's souls white world tendency or black world tendency and killing them for their armor. 

Otherwise I came up with a challenge but IDK if it's even possible cause the THIS IS DARK SOULS trophy may be story related similar to Demon's souls introduction. But I wanted to challenge everyone who played this game to try to get as far as possible before obtaining that trophy, of course playing offline would be allowed as getting killed by douche bag invaders sucks. I always felt like playing through Demon's and Dark Souls first offline gave me a better understanding of the environment before adding in the randomness of other players. Which for some reason I have more difficulty beating than bosses. 

Doesn't look too amazing, although it's hard to say without knowing the specifics.

Even though getting This is Dark Souls as late as possible will probably become something of a challenge, I would have preferred it if they just had a trophy for reaching NG+ without dying. I want these trophies to go on for as long as possible :(

Doesn't look too amazing, although it's hard to say without knowing the specifics.

Even though getting This is Dark Souls as late as possible will probably become something of a challenge, I would have preferred it if they just had a trophy for reaching NG+ without dying. I want these trophies to go on for as long as possible :(

We'll be able to tell simply by looking at the trophies how far you got before you first died, gotta love time stamps. 

"This is Dark Souls" trophy is genius, first time there is a trophy that no one hunts.

As for the rest, I like the fact they removed the weapon trophies and tried something else like the "inherit" trophies, or some more story related trophies, the bonfire ones are also interesting.

Will see, really looking forward to it.

Need head.

I'm not one to judge the difficulty of the game just by the type of trophies it has.

I do like that you don't have to get all unique weapons, though. That was a pain in the previous games only because it took a while for the gaming community to flesh out a solid, accurate list.

I wonder about the inheriting gear trophies as well. The game will definitely be interesting, and I'm eagerly anticipating it.