3. Fire Purge
  4. For Gold and Blood
  5. Mad Temple
  6. Old Nightmare

And 3 unique events:

1. Death and the Jaguar
  2. Death and the Eagle
  3. Death and the Serpent

The shared event means you can do it in different temples, so the total unique events are: 6*3 + 3 = 21 events.

To make it clearer, it will count as 2 unique events if you finish Cursed Archer in Jaguar and Eagle temples. But it only counts as 1 if you do Cursed Archer in the same Jaguar temple.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The real question is how do people in the leaderboard complete this game in 2 or four days when you only get 1 event per day that's maximum 10 days to get the plat.
Also it's grindy as hell 2 enemy types in each temple will only show up 5 times interchangeably per run if you're lucky and you're required to defeat of them with no damage 50 times.
The leaderboard needs to be cleaned. 

On 11/7/2022 at 7:30 PM, DivineNocturne said:

I have an upload on the final boss for a run (incase I accidentally die) does it stack of you exploit the upload or does it have to be 10 start to finish

I have failed 2 runs out of 10 and I got the trophy after the 10 one in the 10th day.
My very first one died against the jaguar due to the final curse eating my health and I couldn't see my hud.
And at event number 9 the timer one I got to the first boss with barely any time and my damage was weak so time ran out and the run ended.
I think it safe to say failing counts.