Studio 6?

A-D-I-L_99

Anyone know how to reach studio 6?

Kill the announcer and find secret? 

Don't know how to do those. Already finished the game twice but instant death is at stage 5 after you kill the boss. Tried using the machine to teleport with the announcer but it doesn't work

that’s actually really easy but tricky because when you miss something it’s not possible for the rest of the run. But it works every run so nothing random.
1. Get the key in studio 1 and get the Walkie-Talkie thing 
2. In Studio 2 you have to go in the underground  and get the weapon in there 
3. With the weapon you have to destroy a room  (a little purple one) which appeared in the big run lvl (not a little arena) in studio 3 and get the object  down there.(I don’t know what this is) 

4.with all the things above a new underground will appear in studio 4(was in a little area but I don’t know if it’s always the case) and get the monster mutation

5. After beat the endboss in studio 5 you can use the scanner and beam to studio 6 and kill the host 

Edited by Xsirhc92X
  • Like 1

Done thanks. 

Step 3 isn't required I didn't destroy any wall to get another item. 

Just needed key, walkie talkie  the gun I never ended up using but don't know if u need it. 

I still got the underground spawn and the monster mutation. 

Platinum done. 

Edited by A-D-I-L_99
  • Like 1

So, I have followed what is written here, but for some reason after gaining the gold key and then the walkie talkie, the entrance to the underground in studio 2 is always locked (red light). Not sure what else to do. Thinking about deleting my save and trying again just in case the game had a hiccup. I've done 7 runs of the game and the underground remains locked.

11 hours ago, Derqaboo said:

So, I have followed what is written here, but for some reason after gaining the gold key and then the walkie talkie, the entrance to the underground in studio 2 is always locked (red light). Not sure what else to do. Thinking about deleting my save and trying again just in case the game had a hiccup. I've done 7 runs of the game and the underground remains locked.

I did manage to unlock the underground in studio 2. I'm going to add on to what Xsirhc92X posted. After acquiring the walkie talkie in studio 1, in studio 2 there are green consoles set up through the maps. One of those will have a red light with an etching of the walkie talkie. You have to press x on it to unlock the entrance to the underground in studio 2. 

I am still having trouble with studio 4 underground so its spawning must be random. I'll continue to do runs to verify if that is the case.

Edited by Derqaboo
Grammatical error

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 9:26 PM, Derqaboo said:

I did manage to unlock the underground in studio 2. I'm going to add on to what Xsirhc92X posted. After acquiring the walkie talkie in studio 1, in studio 2 there are green consoles set up through the maps. One of those will have a red light with an etching of the walkie talkie. You have to press x on it to unlock the entrance to the underground in studio 2. 

I am still having trouble with studio 4 underground so its spawning must be random. I'll continue to do runs to verify if that is the case.

I have finally achieved the platinum for this game. After acquiring the gun to blow up the purple building, keep it just in case you no longer have bombs. The item you get from the underground is used to find the secret underground in studio 4. On each level make sure you keep an ear out for a beep (also the items icon in the upper left side will begin pulsating. Running a long the walls the beeping will become faster. Use bombs, or the gun acquired to blow up the purple building and blow up the wall when the beeping is very fast. The hidden underground entrance will be there. Use the machine to become a mutant, kill the boss in studio 5, beam up and you are good to go for the platinum.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I can also confirm I never did anything with that weapon from the underground or on studio 3.

1. Get the key in studio 1-2

2. Get the walkie talkie from the locked thing in 1-3/4

3. In studio 2 go to the consoles run through them. Eventually the underground will spawn usually around 2-3 or 2-4. Get the weapon thing.

4. Search hard in studio 4 for the underground. I didn't do anything specific and it spawned. Went in and got transformed into a monster.

5. Continue playing. Beat 5-5 boss then use the teleport to studio 6. Then complete studio 6 until you face the host. Kill him and platinum!

• 1 month later...