Anyone else unable to switch Inverted Aim?

Rebourne07

I go to the options menu and see the option to turn off inverted aim…but no natter what I press it won’t change. Same for other green/red options like vibration and stereo/mono. Is this a bug? Is there any way to turn off inverted aim?

7 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

I go to the options menu and see the option to turn off inverted aim…but no natter what I press it won’t change. Same for other green/red options like vibration and stereo/mono. Is this a bug? Is there any way to turn off inverted aim?

I found this online, not sure if it will help but it seems that quite a few players have had this problem, even dating back to the PS1 era.

Even if you switch to "normal" aim when you start the game, you'll be forced to do it again when you load a mission. That is, if you haven't saved a game when you've already got the normal aim on. So at some point I had to pause the game and switch invert aim off, because you cant start a new game, change to normal aim, quit, and then start a new game and still have the invert aim off.

2 hours ago, Sgznf said:

I found this online, not sure if it will help but it seems that quite a few players have had this problem, even dating back to the PS1 era.

Thanks man but if I had to switch it every time I got on that'd be fine. Problem is it won't let me switch it at all. No button works when trying to turn it on or off. Pretty sure it's universal but that's what I'm trying to gauge here...if it's just me or not.

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Thanks man but if I had to switch it every time I got on that'd be fine. Problem is it won't let me switch it at all. No button works when trying to turn it on or off. Pretty sure it's universal but that's what I'm trying to gauge here...if it's just me or not.

My bad, I misunderstood your question. 

I found this, it might be worth keeping an eye on. Unfortunately there is no solution yet. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/198876-syphon-filter/answers/535505-how-do-i-invert-my-aim-in-option-screen

• Like 1

• 1 month later...