region OR

BIazkowicz

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

It means original release, and this version is delisted. Unless it’s already in your library you can only download the new launcher.

1 hour ago, Jupiter said:

It’s the original version of the game, it’s been delisted and is now unobtainable.

These^

The Original Luncher was delisted a month or 2 back and is no longer available if you didn't download it before that happened.

2 hours ago, russelguppy said:

Hmmm, how did the latest platinum haapen on the 22nd June?

If you have both versions, you could unlock trophies on the new launcher and progress would transfer to the original launcher. Not sure if that was patched already though. That’s what people was doing when the old version was completely unplayable in order to not leave another incomplete game. 

14 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

If you have both versions, you could unlock trophies on the new launcher and progress would transfer to the original launcher. Not sure if that was patched already though. That’s what people was doing when the old version was completely unplayable in order to not leave another incomplete game. 

This^

Until a couple of days ago, you could still boot up the old launcher and auto-pop all the trophies but the devs patched it out with the last ever update for that version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Oh no! My daughter has just agreed to play this with me to get it out of my backlog. I have the OR version with only one trophy popped on it. So can I not play this at all now?

Nope, the Original app has been rendered completely useless now so is no better than a digital paperweight. All you can do is download the re-release and write off the Original Release stack.

• Like 1