"This is no Sunday School picnic!" is glitched

13 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Maybe you have to do the DLC missions you currently had before attempting hard mode. Also I think you just need the finish the last level of each mission it works on Nightmare possibly also hard mode.

Thanks for the tip. I'll finish the three free dlc missions that I claimed. Hopefully, that solves the problem.

if worse comes to worse you can downgrade the patch to 1.00 before the dlcs came out and see if that helps. if you have the disc version dont update it and if you have the digital version there should be a tutorial on how to download 1.00 by having a program connect from your pc and its legit. just back up your save data before hand

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 10:05 AM, melodicmizery said:

if worse comes to worse you can downgrade the patch to 1.00 before the dlcs came out and see if that helps. if you have the disc version dont update it and if you have the digital version there should be a tutorial on how to download 1.00 by having a program connect from your pc and its legit. just back up your save data before hand

Thanks for the tip. It looks like I'll have to start over or downgrade the patch after getting all non glitched trophies on my current save file.