MADiSON horror game Announcement (July 8, 2022)

NMErickson

Anyone else hyped for this new horror game coming out soon? The release date got moved back two weeks so now it's coming out July 8th for PS4 and PS5. IMO, it looks a lot like Visage and a little bit like Fatal Frame (two good ones) and I think it looks amazing.

Per dev press release:

"What would you do if you woke up locked in a dark room, with your hands covered in blood – your sister and mother massacred? MADiSON is an immersive and terrifying first-person psychological horror game, featuring disturbing gameplay and an unsettling and compelling narrative. With the help of a ‘possessed’ instant camera, you will connect the human world with the beyond.

Solve puzzles, explore your surroundings, and most importantly, survive. Throughout your journey, you are haunted by MADiSON, the ghost of an evil murderer, who is forcing you to continue a gory ritual started decades ago and commit abominable acts."

MADiSON will be getting a physical copy in various regions with camera customization DLC and some goodies:

madison-possessed.png

This game and many more featured in the Big Ol’ List of Upcoming Horror Games right here on PSNProfiles!

• 3 weeks later...

I hadn't heard of it until right now, but it looks pretty good in the video. I guess you can only see the monsters when you photograph them? That will make a <40 photo run tough, I suppose. 

First person horror can end up pretty terrible, though. I'll wait and see what people say about it but I'll add it to my wishlist right now.

Well, it's $35 so I'll be waiting a little bit I guess.

Edited by yowzagabowza