Trophie thoughts?

DjScholl84

4 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

Sounds like it will require multiple playthroughs to get the 2 endings trophies. 3 if the difficulties don't stack (easy - medium - hardest) 

The difficulties don't - and you can't change it mid-game. It's possible to get both endings in one if you save as the final chapter starts and do different things (providing you've not killed any replicants in your playthrough)

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you can skip dialogue with R1 so you can speedrun within about 2 hours with no difficulty.

No collectibles but there are trophies you'll only be able to get with certain RNG on your game around which NPCs are replicants and which aren't. That's why I needed 4 to 5 playthroughs

I have been trying to get the Battle of the Nexus trophy but everytime I get Gordo as the replicant instead of Lucy/Dektora. 
He runs out of the comedy club and takes a hostage. After that he is shot by Crystal, I cannot save him. 
I warned Lucy and Dektora and saved Zuben and Izu, got all 4 DNA and killed Guzza in the sewers. 
It just doesn’t change anything with each new game. 
I check the Tyrell Sales Pamphlet at the beginning of Act 2 and everytime the text is “an entertainment model comedian”. 

I tried deleting all savedata and reinstall the game but it does not randomize. 
if anyone has any tips I’d appreciate it, thanks!
I’m playing on PS5 by the way.

another tip: if you triple click on X he runs even faster. 

Edited by Tieske

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/12/2022 at 11:29 PM, barticle said:

I wrote a GameFAQs guide specifically for the trophies in the Enhanced Edition although you need to use it in conjunction with a walkthrough that includes all the clue locations (I used the biggest one there, by "JakeSteven1980").

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/285826-blade-runner-enhanced-edition/faqs

Thanks, I'll check it out.

bikeman223.png

• 2 months later...
On 22.6.2022 at 4:49 PM, turniplord said:

The difficulties don't - and you can't change it mid-game. It's possible to get both endings in one if you save as the final chapter starts and do different things (providing you've not killed any replicants in your playthrough)

Difficulty trophies are stackable. Got easy and medium at the same time.

• Like 1

Good info, thanks. They definitely didn't stack before (at launch) because I only got one for medium diff.

Looks like they all stack - I see that Fozzybaer70 and ThePlatinumElite got all three at the same time.

(I just did my easy and hard playthroughs - separately - last wkend. Doh!)

My trophy guide is linked in my December post here.

I've just finished a major update for it (including clue list) but that's not live online yet.

You may need some luck with saving the replicants, since they're randomized in each playthrough.

12 hours ago, barticle said:

My updated guide is available now. I added clues to the locations list and improved some info.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/285826-blade-runner-enhanced-edition/faqs/80015

(Hope this helps. This is not an easy game to figure out!)

Thanks a lot for your guide!

Hopefully the latest patch that was released for the GOG & Steam versions, will be released for the console versions as well.

On 18.3.2023 at 1:13 AM, barticle said:

My updated guide is available now. I added clues to the locations list and improved some info.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/285826-blade-runner-enhanced-edition/faqs/80015

(Hope this helps. This is not an easy game to figure out!)

Thanks. I will use it. Iam now not sure, if I resume my playthrough, because Izo gets always shot in Act 2. Iam afraid, it won't count for the Nexus trophy.

• 6 months later...
Just now, bikeman223 said:

Did the latest patch significantly impact things from a trophy standpoint? I noticed the notes mentioned shooting range changes.

It maybe feels slightly better in the range. Before there were a few targets where your gun wouldn't fire.

I just got a decent score on Normal diff having not played in ages.

(However I still think the best way to get the max score is to start an Easy game especially and head straight to the Maze.)

My last playthroughs were already more stable generally and those were a month before the latest update.

1 hour ago, barticle said:

It maybe feels slightly better in the range. Before there were a few targets where your gun wouldn't fire.

I just got a decent score on Normal diff having not played in ages.

(However I still think the best way to get the max score is to start an Easy game especially and head straight to the Maze.)

My last playthroughs were already more stable generally and those were a month before the latest update.

Hm, I need to circle back around to this one. I'll definitely reference your FAQ when the time comes.