Will the “new” Shi No Numa Round Based map count towards trophies?

• 1 month later...

Yes you can @OmegaRejectz and i think thats on shi no numa is easier to set up than other maps. I play cod zombies since 2009 on WaW and i am very disappointed by the path that zombies mode is taking. I did not like cold war and i did not like this cod too but at least on shi no numa you can get a little throwback (again lol) on this map.

PaP is ready to go, just open doors and you will get to it thats quite time saver

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RRxbe- said:

Yes you can @OmegaRejectz and i think thats on shi no numa is easier to set up than other maps. I play cod zombies since 2009 on WaW and i am very disappointed by the path that zombies mode is taking. I did not like cold war and i did not like this cod too but at least on shi no numa you can get a little throwback (again lol) on this map.

PaP is ready to go, just open doors and you will get to it thats quite time saver

Pack a Punch being locked behind just doors seems nice. Thanks.

On 2022-06-23 at 10:48 AM, quadboy_007 said:

You can definitely get the trophies in the new map. Other cod games always mentioned a specific map for most trophies but these don't. All required features for these trophies are available in Shi No Numa.

Late response, but thanks! :)