Changed from ps4 to ps5, Challenger trophy still working?

Hello, 

I have stopped playing TPS on my ps4 some years ago and I want to finish the rest of the trophies now for this game. The problem is that I am now on ps5, I already started doing the Challenger trophy (Completed level 1 of all challenges with a single character) with my main character on my ps4 back in time, but I hadn't completed it. Does someone now if I can continue this trophy on my ps5 without problems? Or do I have to redo the challenges for making this trophy pop up? Or could it maybe be get buggy since I switched consoles? 

Edited by Afura_33
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, enemy1987dkhr said:

If you continued from the same save file it should unlock, it's the same game you played back on PS4, the fact that you're using PS5 now doesn't make any difference it's still PS4 game.

I think yes, it is the save file from the playstation cloud. Thanks a lot for your reply, I will try to make the trophy then :)

14 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

as enemy1987dkhr posted. shouldn't have a problem in getting that trophy even if playing on a ps5. you would continue where you left off.

Thanks a lot for your response. This is good to know, cause this is one of the few trophies that I wouldn't want to redo lol

Edited by Afura_33