Does The Game Autopop PS5>PS4?

TomGriff123

12 minutes ago, TomGriff123 said:

I platinumed the game on PS5 when it was available as a PS+ Monthly game, Now both the PS4&PS5 versions are in the PS+Extra Catalog, so I'm just curious if I'd be able to auto pop the PS4 version with my PS5 Save?

Unfortunately not, it only works from PS4-PS5 for Maneater. 

Just now, Sgznf said:

Unfortunately not, it only works from PS4-PS5 for Maneater. 

This^

Only a tiny fraction of PS5 games in general and single player ones in particular, support 2-way cross-save and this one is no exception so you will have to redo the PS4 version from scratch if you start with the PS5 release.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, tomkaulitz97 said:

Does the dlc trophy's also Auto pop or is it just the base game trophy's?

DLC also autopops. In fact, that's the way I got my PS5 DLC trophies. I don't know how it is right now, but at launch DLC trophies were broken on PS5 - I played through the whole DLC, 100%d everything in the game, but nothing popped. So I tried on PS4 and they popped normally. I got all trophies on PS4 and then autopopped them on PS5. Didn't even feel like cheating due to circumstances.

Edited by ShaNagbaImuru777
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ShaNagbaImuru777 said:

DLC also autopops. In fact, that's the way I got my PS5 DLC trophies. I don't know how it is right now, but at launch DLC trophies were broken on PS5 - I played through the whole DLC, 100%d everything in the game, but nothing popped. So I tried on PS4 and they popped normally. I got all trophies on PS4 and then autopopped them on PS5. Didn't even feel like cheating due to circumstances.

Doesn’t seem to be any issues now with the DLC. Think it was fixed with a patch a few months back.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Has PS5 -> PS4 autopop been added since this was originally posted? Or are the people with a 100% in a couple minutes hackers?

No, it has not been added. I completed this 2 months ago at the recent update and there is no option to transfer save from PS5>PS4. Those who have completed within minutes are cheaters who are yet to be removed from the leaderboard. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Ps4-Ps5 only. The only game ive experienced where Ps5-ps4 was an Option was Plagues Tale Innocence. Though it didnt pop everything, had to do the inventory glitch again to trigger that and the platinum to pop.

Bugsnax works for a bunch backwards too but you'll have to do 1 of everything to pop some trophies 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Ps4-Ps5 only. The only game ive experienced where Ps5-ps4 was an Option was Plagues Tale Innocence. Though it didnt pop everything, had to do the inventory glitch again to trigger that and the platinum to pop.

The Nioh games and AC Valhalla have 2 way cross-save as well, plus at least some form of auto-pop.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

can u autopop from PS5 to PS4 now?

there are a few fastest achievers whose times are under 5 minutes

or are they hackers?

not sure. If they hacked the trophies. But if I remember correctly PS4 trophies were bugged and won’t pop when meeting the requirements. They update the game and trophies auto unlocked. When starting the game. Not sure if they hacked or got affected with the bug and started the game after update. 

40 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

can u autopop from PS5 to PS4 now?

there are a few fastest achievers whose times are under 5 minutes

or are they hackers?

Definitely not possible. There is no option in the PS4 version to transfer your save file like the PS5 does.

PS4 Menu -

5Cvo9dg.jpg

PS5 Menu -

GCbAkFS.jpg

Edited by The Ordinary Bloke
  • Like 1