Items not unlocking for borderlands 2?

Ok so i've been playing this for a while and i wasn't aware that you could unlock stuff for borderlands 2 until i got the book from ash and it saying i unloaded an army of darkness head for Axton and a theme for my PS3, i got the theme but when i put in borderlands 2 to see my new item i couldn't find it anywhere in my invantory so i thought it was glitch and went back to PNATI 2 and won the orb from broc and got broc's hair for the gunzerker on borderlands and another theme, i switched back to borderlands 2 and i couldn't find it either, so confused at why i didn't get the gear it said i did, i decide to come onto here to see if there's a solution to this issue and if anyone else is experiencing this issue to.

Dude dont try to add everything by yourself i was 4 hours trying to find how i can get the stuff to borderlands 2. How i fixed it: I e-mailed gearbox with proof of 100% and a hour later they added to the game for me. Just contact them and save your time. I only wanted the Max head for my level 61 mercomancer and i got it.

I did what deadlygunner suggested and it took them nine minutes for them to add it to my shift account.

They'll request your Shift account e-mail address and a picture of your screen showing all of your unlocks. If you include those in your original request to them, it should make it go even faster.

• 6 months later...