Does Toy Story 2 buzz lightyear to the rescue have trophies?

ZachBoardyHD

The new PS+ has released for Europe and have noticed Toy story 2 is on the store. 

I've searched whether it has trophies and I found a 'expanded edition' that does I think. Is this it? I'm a little confused 

I've already got the game on PS1 so don't want to waste my money buying this if there's no trophies attached. 

Thanks ?

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

10 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

The new PS+ has released for Europe and have noticed Toy story 2 is on the store. 

I've searched whether it has trophies and I found a 'expanded edition' that does I think. Is this it? I'm a little confused 

I've already got the game on PS1 so don't want to waste my money buying this if there's no trophies attached. 

Thanks 1f642.png

No trophies unfortunately 

• Like 4

https://videogamefanon.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Toy_Story_2:_Buzz_Lightyear_to_the_Rescue!_Trophies

is this what you  were looking at, if so then this is one of those wikis that make up games fans wish would happen(theres entries for portal 3, sonic adventure 3 and 20 fake smash bros games each with a roster more ridiculous then the last for example). Those sites are not to be trusted.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

No trophies unfortunately 

Nah, that's a shame. Nevermind ?

5 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

https://videogamefanon.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Toy_Story_2:_Buzz_Lightyear_to_the_Rescue!_Trophies

is this what you  were looking at, if so then this is one of those wikis that make up games fans wish would happen(theres entries for portal 3, sonic adventure 3 and 20 fake smash bros games each with a roster more ridiculous then the last for example). Those sites are not to be trusted.

Yes, this was it! When I searched it yesterday this was the only website I read that mentioned trophies, so I took that with a grain of salt resulting me asking here, thanks ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

This is strange. So this source just invented all these trophies, for the sake of a lie? wtf?

On 6/23/2022 at 9:36 PM, kevao97 said:

This is strange. So this source just invented all these trophies, for the sake of a lie? wtf?

I see it as an extension of tumblr headcanons. Just fans getting their heads so far up their own butts that certain concepts just have to exist outside their own heads even if they have to make it themselves. It’s weird what you can find on there. There’s like a bunch of Land Before Time sequels that don’t exist and “What if this Western show were a manga? What would the chapter titles be named?” Just people with too much time on their hands.

• 6 months later...