How to complete in under 1 hour?

ryuji_sakujo

I'm looking at the Fastest Achievers: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/7376-a-way-out

At least the top 50 fastest achievers did it under 1 hour, possibly even more..

So how do you do it? I highly doubt all of them cheated so we can rule that out..

What's the method for popping all those trophies for a game that supposedly takes 7 hours according to the trophy guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7228-a-way-out-trophy-guide

• Like 1

With chapter select and a dedicated partner who already finished the game it’d be relatively easy. Load up the chapter select, do the trophy tied to its section and quit to the next one. You cut out a lot of time as well as many sections of levels don’t have trophies, including the last level as a whole. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DanTheManGum said:

With chapter select and a dedicated partner who already finished the game it’d be relatively easy. Load up the chapter select, do the trophy tied to its section and quit to the next one. You cut out a lot of time as well as many sections of levels don’t have trophies, including the last level as a whole. 

What's the point in that? They miss out on a game that's actually pretty damn good. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

What's the point in that? They miss out on a game that's actually pretty damn good. 

I mean.. they might have already played it through before with a friend but they weren't signed in on their own account so the trophies didn't pop.
And then decided later that they wanna grab the trophies.

But yeah like @Dark_Overlord said, this site would not be one where you question people that possibly "just play for trophies", and it's beside the point of the topic of this thread anyway.

Everyone thanks for letting me know this game can be sped-through in terms of trophy completion through chapter select.
I will enjoy this game with someone with "normal pacing" and enjoying the story, and the remaining trophies I will grab quickly through chapter select. ?

Thread closed and locked.

• Like 1