Professor trophy and VR Master trophies

The PowerPyx guide says that for the Professor trophy, I need to get to Level 5 with every master. I got Sai to 3/5 Kunai, and his specific trophy (Light as a Brushstroke) popped when I went to the library. Is this a glitch, or did I indeed get him to level 5? I assumed the kunai represented levels, and if that's the case, he was only level 3.

Edited by Yuber6969
Added more detail
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Is this a glitch, or did I indeed get him to level 5? I assumed the kunai represented levels, and if that's the case, he was only level 3.

sounds like a glitch.  If you go to where you select masters and hit triangle you can see the level up rewards.  Level 5 is usually a secret technique, so you need to keep going.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought all ninjutsu skills from the shop and the trophy didn't pop.

EDIT: I pulled a save file from the PS+ cloud from before I bought anything from the shop. I learned all of the ninjutsu through each one's normal method, and the trophy popped after I levelled up my last VR master.

Since some of the guides for this game have vague information for this trophy, I'll list what I did:

- All VR Missions completed except for 2 C missions, the last A mission, and the last S mission

- Approximately 360 total online battles completed

- 100 battles each completed as an attacker, ranged attack, and a healer

- Approximately 60 matches completed as a defense type

- All base game VR Masters at max level

Edited by Yuber6969

1 hour ago, Yuber6969 said:

I bought all ninjutsu skills from the shop and the trophy didn't pop.

It looks like a few players have had this problem in the past. 

I did find this online though, it may fix it for you.

this trophy is particularly buggy!
to unlock the trophy visit Sasuke and go into VR Masters from here change your VR Master to Mitsuki.
After you have done this visit Shikamaru (outside of the Hokage estate)
enter the Hokage estate and join a quick match after the match you should have gained enough experience
to rank Mitsuki to VR Master level 5 which will unlock Sage Mode the final Ninjutsu required for the trophy.
if for some reason the trophy does not unlock visit Sasuke again and change your VR Master to Tsunade
(directly underneath Mitsuki) play one more game and the trophy should unlock!

Edited by Sgznf
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sgznf said:

I did find this online though, it may fix it for you.

This didn't work for me. I'm thinking maybe I have to earn all of them instead of buying them, so I pulled my save from the cloud from just before buying them.

Thanks though!

• Like 1

When i bought the jutsu i didn’t got the trophy i went back to my older save then i played the 50 matches with each class to get the last 3 jutsu for all classes and the trophy popped idk if there is a way to get this trophy if you bought jutsu from tenten I recommend level up everything to level 5 and switch classes after you got the specific classes trophy and it should pop eventually but if you bought jutsu from tenten then i cant help no idea 

Also you can go to tenten and there you see what jutsu you still missing it shows up in clear white and it also shows for what class it is Maybe this helps to find the last one

• Like 2