Don't buy - Button delay and no cross-buy

oswald41

This game is pretty bad i would not recommend buying it theres a delay when you press the buttons to hit the ball and when your guy actually hits it its $3.99 and its suppose to include the ps4 and ps5 versions but theres no ps5 game despite it saying there is

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ElChapo4103 said:

This game is pretty bad i would not recommend buying it theres a delay when you press the buttons to hit the ball and when your guy actually hits it its $3.99 and its suppose to include the ps4 and ps5 versions but theres no ps5 game despite it saying there is

There has been a few games by the same devs and they are dreadful. Not even worth buying for the trophies.

Try to stay away from these. ?

https://psnprofiles.com/games?publisher=31199-pix-arts

• Like 1

I can’t speak of the other games this dev has made as I haven’t played them and I’ll be fair, I only got this one as I like tennis. It’s not the greatest game in the world by far but once you know the issues with the shot delay, I found it easy enough to adjust. The not having to move your character is definitely a little bit odd. Missing shots and shots going out do happen occasionally as well but for me at least, that’s any tennis game. 
At least with this game, the trophies you can get do pop with no glitches as that’s been an issue with other cheap game devs. (In my experience)
Ive definitely spent the same amount of money on worse things. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

How about setting up things for 2 player versus? Could all the trophies be earned that way?

I just tried this and it does work at least for the win 1 match and im not sure if everything has to be done in one sitting or not though