So done... BEWARE

lumphy101

This game is SO HORRIBLY DIFFICULT AND WRONG! I came in thinking, wow, classic, I'll have some fun. ON REGULAR MOTHER FUCKING DIFFICULTY I WAS STRUGGLING TO BEAT THIS! Not only that, the DIFFICULTY TROPHIES DO NOT STACK! The game is pretty crappy for 3 playthroughs, much less if I could get through them. It's a struggle to even FIND medikits. Maybe I'll come back one day. Right now I'd like to cut my dick off with a spoon because this is SO FUCKING HARD.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Stupid as hell Veteran mode. Once you get through it though, the satisfaction of having it complete is immensely gratifying. If you look up walkthroughs, alot of them will give you pointers on easier ways to beat the level (for example on the mission where you have to protect the 4-story house, you can just hide behind a wall to the west until reinforcements arrive.)

• 4 weeks later...

This game was a challenge because you had to play smart, you cant just run around take some damage and wait for your life to magically regen. The only thing that annoyed me was the difficulty trophies not stacking, first played on vet and was like wtf really after i beat it. This game is harder than all current gen COD games, the only thing that might be hard on W@W is the never ending spawns and nade spam but even that was easy to avoid just run up past the spawns and you pass that part.

• Like 1

I understand.. beside that the trophies dont stack, veteran difficulty is the most hardest while playin the weird control setup.. and another thing. If this game so hard, how come the avg. percentage of completed this game higher than than the other cod games?

Because anyone that bought COD Classic got it for the single player. A large amount of the people that buy the current COD's buy it for the multiplayer and never touch single player. That's where the trophies are at.

• 3 months later...

If it helps anyone, I managed to get through it with the help of this walkthrough:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8AC7986E8878D661

Though in my opinion, it's like Medal of Honor: Frontline, it's all about knowing where/when the enemies spawn and exploiting that knowledge!

But yes, I feel your pain, "Dam" "Ship" and "Pavlov" (or pretty much the whole campaign) are one of, if not the most difficult Hard mode I've encountered!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...