So done... BEWARE

lumphy101

games used to be hard, now most of you whiney biatches complain if you get a slight challenge (GOW Ascension)

People complained about GOW ascencion being hard? That just goes to show how people are used to easy games now, I breezed through it in hard and it felt like easy mode, I'd love if they put a trophy for finishing the game on Chaos mode in GOW 3 remastered, that would be hilarious just to see people bitching lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I never made it past the Chateau level on Veteran and gave up pretty much after that. I still find it odd that I was able to complete it on my PC back in the day but I couldn't on the PS3! Never going back to this version though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I got stucked in a spawntrap in the dam level. When i got down on the 2nd elevator, two enemies killed me and the game though it was fun to spawn me in front of 2 enemies EVERY TIME :) I had to restart and took me like an hour to reach that section. This game's veteran mode is so cruel but I like it. When i get this plat, I'll go for World at war's veteran campaign and BO3 realistic campaign, wish me luck ? 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I expected the worst, but veteran difficulty actually gave me less trouble than hardened mode. By the time I started my third run and after dying a LOT in hardened, I just knew every level inside and out, up to every enemy spawn. This made the whole thing relatively easy to be honest.

I found that only two or three places were truly frustrating :

• The dam level, but that's only due to it having the most absurdly long phase without any checkpoint in the entire game. Otherwise it would be pretty manageable.
  • The ship level was extremely tough, but it was one of those examples when my knowledge of the game really paid off. It took me more than 2 hours to beat the damn thing on hardened, but only an hour or so on veteran.
  • The part of Pavlov's house where you have to clear every single floor of the building. Boy, that was a headache.
Edited by JeManquedHygiene
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I played this game years ago after completing MW 1&2, and WaW. I made it to D-Day with the MG defending the west bank and couldn’t get through it. As much as I hated to, I gave up. I just came back to my save and laid in the corner the entire 5 minutes without firing a single round and passed the mission ???

• Like 1