[Video] ? Platinum Walkthrough | The Pizza Delivery Boy Who Saved the World

"Look at that! It is a bird? It is a plane? No, it's the delivery guy with double pepperoni and sausage! It is our salvation!”

Making a living delivering pizzas is not easy. My boss is sour, my co-workers think I'm super old because I'm in my twenties; and the clients, ugh... sometimes it's hard to swallow them! For example, the typical person who calls and you don't know his address. Or the geek who lives in the center and opens the door for you with a big smile... and naked. I don't want to see your tablet! Go ahead and get dressed, man!

Well, that's how it is until one day a guy arrives who's a bunch of foxes who, moreover, claims to be my future self... At first it was easy to ignore him, but things got worse... Now I'm being chased by a secret organization with an unhealthy fixation for experimentation on cats. But let's not anticipate events. For now, rest assured, your pizza is on its way... and it comes with a side of justice!

-Doug Rivers

He's the pizza delivery guy who saved the world! A visual novel fresh out of the oven, written by a former delivery guy who will VERY likely never work in the pizza industry again if his boss finds out he made this game.

The pizza delivery guy who saved the world ?

• Estimated difficulty: 1/10 (with guide)
  • Trophies: 14 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 2 Minutes.
  • Missable Trophies: No (following the guide
  • Trophy Error: No.
  • Difficulty affects trophies: No.
  • Price: €5.99
  • Different Lists: Yes; PS4 x2 and PS5 x2 (NA and EU)

Today I bring you the video guide of a novel created by Penguin Pop which is very simple to complete, you just have to follow this video guide and select the same answers as me, it will be necessary to make a couple of saves which will help us to shorten the game duration.

Once we configure the preferences, we only have to press R1 and start selecting the correct answers.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 1