My Little Friend trophy not tracking kills

Vader06

There is a post on another website explaining a good strategy for mastering secondaries, pistols and heavy weapons.

"In the first mission (The Atlantic Wall) use the Town Promenade start point. At the spawn point turn right and follow the road to a small Gazebo type structure on the end of the wall, there will be a single enemy, you can kill him or pacify him. Here are two Panzerfaust. Grab one and head to the town. From here you can either find a small group of enemies or you can pacify multiple and stack them in a pile, once you found a group (or made a group) grab the Panzerfaust again and save. Kill the enemies then load the save, repeat till achievement pops. Doing this took me 5 minutes to get the achievement."

I personally didn't use this location. I used mission 2 (Occupied Residence) with the starting location called Château Stables. Once you spawn, you go left and there is an officer right outside a locked armory room (the key is on the table right in front of it) with a workbench. Pacify this officer and pacify the guys outside as well, there are 5 guys outside, 4 on the ground and 1 on top of the (kind of) tower. Carry all 6 unconscious bodies to this armory room and pile them. Make a save, kill them, load the save and so on until you master them. Since they are unconscious, you get ghost kills for your pistols as well. And about the heavy weapons, there is a Panzerfaust at another armory room beneath the castle. You go there whenever you can, grab it and return to kill the pile of unconscious officers. I hope it helps!

Edited by thiagoam87
  • Like 1