In-Depth Mastery glitched?

TheMjt

10 hours ago, x-360Cookie-x said:

The trophy popped for me on, I think, 53 races. It was definitely after 50. I'm not sure why but the counter isn't 100% accurate. Keep going and it should pop soon.

Thanks for the tip, i did 53 races and the trophy pop up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, Trev-awe said:

Are the races that exclude the DR and SR not included?

I sure hope that's not the case, as that's most of the races I've done. Daily Race A has the most fun races, the other two are typically boring Gr 3 and 4 races.

On 29/07/2022 at 7:17 AM, Rednax_99 said:

I sure hope that's not the case, as that's most of the races I've done. Daily Race A has the most fun races, the other two are typically boring Gr 3 and 4 races.

I did it mostly on daily race A and got the trophy

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 7:47 AM, NoosaHeadz said:

I did it mostly on daily race A and got the trophy

Yea I got the trophy a couple days after posting, I just didn't want to have to replay like 40 more events online in Daily Race B or C lol

My trophy popped after 52 events online

I am at my whits end here boys I’m at 60 completed Races with 45 top 5 and 18 Firsts and this trophy will not pop this is ridiculous it’s the last trophy I need for plat and it’s just not popping how can polyphony allow this even jumping tacos trophies work and yet I’m stuck doing more and more sport races for absolutely nothing I don’t like the racing online may as well be at a fun fair on the bash ems the way people bash you off the track and sometimes get penalties and sometimes don’t how tf does that crappy system work then you try bash someone back and your car goes full send invisible straight through the same car that just bashed you off the track what am I actually playing here it’s a joke 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jguinnyinit said:

I am at my whits end here boys I’m at 60 completed Races with 45 top 5 and 18 Firsts and this trophy will not pop this is ridiculous it’s the last trophy I need for plat and it’s just not popping how can polyphony allow this even jumping tacos trophies work and yet I’m stuck doing more and more sport races for absolutely nothing I don’t like the racing online may as well be at a fun fair on the bash ems the way people bash you off the track and sometimes get penalties and sometimes don’t how tf does that crappy system work then you try bash someone back and your car goes full send invisible straight through the same car that just bashed you off the track what am I actually playing here it’s a joke 

Hope it gets resolved mate, for your own sanity. Grind trophies that are bugged are the absolute worst. It is like getting an Xbox for Christmas :( 

On 23/08/2022 at 0:36 PM, Jguinnyinit said:

I see you got it to pop not long after, congrats on the plat! Pull out the red panties!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have some interesting evidence regarding this trophy.  If you lose online connectivity during the race, it boots you out to the offline world map screen.  This happened to me twice.  When you reconnect, in my case once my ISP got its s*** together, the sport race counter under your in-game profile stats will have gone up like you finished the race, but it will not count.  I kept in mind I may have to do two more races afterwards, and sure enough, once I got to race 50 the trophy did not pop.  Two races later it dinged.  The latest update improved connectivity in all three online race modes so hopefully this should not be a problem on the GT servers' end at least.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/9/2022 at 4:20 PM, pumpkin_head said:

I eventually got the platinum. 

It popped at 60 for me. Nervous times! But a really great game, first GT I've loved since GT3. 

Did you have lots disconnections throughout your 60 races? I’m at 51 and it’s still not popping for me. I never got disconnected either ☹️

• 2 months later...

i did not play this game for about 3 months then come back to it i had done 8 online races and it just pop'd at 58races so at some point during an update the counter must have been reset without the in-game counter we can see changing  been doing both race A and B that don't matter just had to do the 8 races again.....could have been worse bet a few people where at 49 races and for them will pop at 99 now lol