Does this glitch still works

ZEE11W

1 hour ago, ZEE11W said:

Found it on YouTube for killing until time runs out posted about two weeks ago. Tried to get it done but nothing. 

Absolutely not... it doesn't work, currently the only method is Jason throws knife while counsellor interact with bed to hide. This interrupts the hiding action of counsellor.

Then do the rest counsellor gets into car. Jason performs bed kill.

Equip Jason head punch as grab kill, the fastest grab kill.

Me and my buddies got around 150 kills per match. 

Best of luck.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, gamercris066 said:

Yes this does work my friend tried this and it worked.

tried it today it didn’t work. 

22 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Absolutely not... it doesn't work, currently the only method is Jason throws knife while counsellor interact with bed to hide. This interrupts the hiding action of counsellor.

Then do the rest counsellor gets into car. Jason performs bed kill.

Equip Jason head punch as grab kill, the fastest grab kill.

Me and my buddies got around 150 kills per match. 

Best of luck.

Awesome thanks for the information I’ll try it out next time I’m playing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

tried it today it didn’t work. 

Awesome thanks for the information I’ll try it out next time I’m playing. 

And make sure Jason throws knife exactly at the same time, the counsellor interacts with the bed.

If counsellor gets under bed, try again.

Jason MUST interrupts the hiding action of counsellor.

U will know u did it right, if counsellor still standing after interacting with bed.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 23/10/2022 at 4:53 PM, DryBoneDaniel said:

How many people are required for this? I'm assuming three and if there is a video guide can someone please post a link?

Just 2 needed.

Using this method, you can also unlock kill 7 counsellor trophy with 2 players. 

With 4 players, you can call Tommy Jarvis and get that trophy too.

Edited by kevinyang82

• 2 months later...
On 28/2/2023 at 1:35 AM, kevinyang82 said:

Just 2 needed.

Using this method, you can also unlock kill 7 counsellor trophy with 2 players. 

With 4 players, you can call Tommy Jarvis and get that trophy too.

Has anyone tried doing this in 2023? Assume it’d still work.

Are we throwing the knife the moment x is pressed on second player that’s going under the bed? Must be very time specific. How are you getting 150 kills? That player isn’t getting hurt by the knife throws ?

are you setting damage to half / items to double etc ?

is there a video on this anywhere ?

Very curious. 

Edited by JWill_55

57 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

Has anyone tried doing this in 2023? Assume it’d still work.

Are we throwing the knife the moment x is pressed on second player that’s going under the bed? Must be very time specific. How are you getting 150 kills? That player isn’t getting hurt by the knife throws ?

are you setting damage to half / items to double etc ?

is there a video on this anywhere ?

Very curious. 

After the player gets in the car and Jason pulls them out they are effectively dead and he's now grabbing a glitches invisible version on that player that both dies but doesn't die 

And no I'd not recommend using any modifiers on damage because to make this work Jason cannot kill the player until the glitch is complete 

50 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

After the player gets in the car and Jason pulls them out they are effectively dead and he's now grabbing a glitches invisible version on that player that both dies but doesn't die 

And no I'd not recommend using any modifiers on damage because to make this work Jason cannot kill the player until the glitch is complete 

thanks for the responses guys. I think I’m missing a basic step here,  can I confirm this;

- perform 1 kill by throwing knife at player that’s animation of going under the bed is interrupted

- from there have that player get into the car and perform car kills infinitely 

I think what I was doing was trying for infinite knife kills while the bed is engaged by player 2. That player ended up dying from knife throws. 

sound right ? Missing anything ?

9 hours ago, JWill_55 said:

thanks for the responses guys. I think I’m missing a basic step here,  can I confirm this;

- perform 1 kill by throwing knife at player that’s animation of going under the bed is interrupted

- from there have that player get into the car and perform car kills infinitely 

I think what I was doing was trying for infinite knife kills while the bed is engaged by player 2. That player ended up dying from knife throws. 

sound right ? Missing anything ?

Your not trying to knife kill the player going under the bed u just hit them with a thrown knife when they get in the animation to interrupt them, Jason goes out by car and puts a bear reap near the car, then they go get in the car Jason goes to the car and grabs them out then the player gets out of the grab the player steps into the bear trap they should be invisible at this point and be "dead" but the games still going now Jason just starts grabbing air and killing it but don't walk off cause since they are invisible it's hard to figure out where the player is and the other player can't help because there air ciros is not necessarily where they are in their screen, if hasins grabbing abd killing air just keep doing it till tune runs out 

8 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Your not trying to knife kill the player going under the bed u just hit them with a thrown knife when they get in the animation to interrupt them, Jason goes out by car and puts a bear reap near the car, then they go get in the car Jason goes to the car and grabs them out then the player gets out of the grab the player steps into the bear trap they should be invisible at this point and be "dead" but the games still going now Jason just starts grabbing air and killing it but don't walk off cause since they are invisible it's hard to figure out where the player is and the other player can't help because there air ciros is not necessarily where they are in their screen, if hasins grabbing abd killing air just keep doing it till tune runs out 

Thank you. I see what you’re getting at now. It’s the car / escape grip / trap sequence that I wasn’t doing and that appears to be what I was missing for this to work.

Found this in the end , and that made more sense of what you were getting at. Appreciate the replies.

Edited by JWill_55

12 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

Thank you. I see what you’re getting at now. It’s the car / escape grip / trap sequence that I wasn’t doing and that appears to be what I was missing for this to work.

Found this in the end , and that made more sense of what you were getting at. Appreciate the replies.

Yeah I dunno why the survivor put the trap there I never did all that's important us that Jason stuns them as they start into or under a hiding place then wait till they are in the car to stab the hiding place so the car effectively holds them in the game then Jason sets the bear trap and pulls out the survivor like the video

I do recommend doing window kills or head punches they are fastest with the least animations thus more time to kill so more kills per match lol and tons of points for Jason lol

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, EnixFALL said:

Can you self boost all of the trophies with just 2 consoles?

No unfortunately there's a few that legitimately requires the full number if people but there's a slim possibility using the kill glitch with 4 people (Jason and 3 counselors) because you need to activate tommy Jarvis and kill Jason. In theory you could legit kill 1 player after tommy is called then have 1 counselor go after the machete/axe and a good baseball bat and drop the weapons where you plan to kill Jason then have Jason kill the last survivor that didn't do anything above and it should activate tommy being summoned once he's in you can go about doing the kill Jason, then next match do it again this time after tommy is in the match just use the glitch to kill the player as much as u want atleast 7 times minimum then kill tommy and the other live player.

Then there's the trophies requiring Jason and 2 survivors for the escape as passenger in boat and car x times and the chads a dick by driving off alone while there's another survivor still in the match 

I think I missed a couple but yeah you need a minimum of 4 (if you can get the kill glitch to work to get tommy in) or a total of 8 including Jason if you can't get glitch to get tommy in. But the majority of trophies can be done with 2 consoles it's how I did it just needed more people for afew

I could be miscounting the max player count not sure but you do need to kill the max number of survivors plus tommy after he's summoned and that nets you 2 trophies. Kill everyone and kill everyone plus tommy

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1