Trying to learn all the EZPZ categories.

JohnCenaSong-

14 minutes ago, Puertoking654 said:

It's not only the Platinum trophy, it's the fact that these 10 minute games have like 20+ gold trophies on top of the Platinum. You have hard games with 80% of the list being bronze trophies and these games could take 80 hours, and then here's a game where you platinum it in 10 minutes and the entire list besides the trophy is gold trophies, You can level up faster doing like 4 of these games than the entire Dark souls series plus Elden Ring lol.

The ammount of total points for each game is nearly the same, it doesn't matter if it is bronze, silver or golds, they just make it with gold to make it even faster and think that it looks better. You can't have 20+ golds on the main trophy list of one game (maybe with DLC but that is another thing). 

16 minutes ago, Puertoking654 said:

It's not only the Platinum trophy, it's the fact that these 10 minute games have like 20+ gold trophies on top of the Platinum. You have hard games with 80% of the list being bronze trophies and these games could take 80 hours, and then here's a game where you platinum it in 10 minutes and the entire list besides the trophy is gold trophies, You can level up faster doing like 4 of these games than the entire Dark souls series plus Elden Ring lol.

I don’t know where Japanese visual novels rank in the EZPZ categories. But your fastest platinums back in 2016 - 2017 were essentially these visual novels that took anywhere from 15 minutes to one hour to finish. You couldn’t buy them off the PS Store, if you know Japanese well enough to buy most stuff off the store then I tip my hat to you. They had to be physically imported from Japan, and this was years before the COVID-19 pandemic. 

You can’t even rank Artifex Mundi ‘find the hidden object’ point and click games EZPZ anymore, as they still take upwards on one to two hours with a YouTube video guide. 

Ratalaika games are now considered games that require ‘effort’, which I find absolutely amusing as just a few short years ago they were some of the easiest, quickest platinum trophies available.

On 6/25/2022 at 0:43 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Ratalaika games (and as far as I’m aware, POWGI games) don’t really fit on that list.

They’re legit games, but with easy trophies.

The others are free trophies with an approximation of a game painted on them.

Arcade Archives?

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this organized list.
I think I'll start buying up these games going down the list.

I'm beginning to see a sentiment towards these games on other websites not dedicated to trophy hunting.
I'm afraid of Sony taking some type of action like they did with 1,000 Top Rated.

They are cheap anyway and some even have cross buys.
If I'm wrong about this it should only be only a few hundred dollars spent.

7 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

[…] I'm afraid of Sony taking some type of action like they did with 1,000 Top Rated. […]

What action? They had 1,000 Top Rated taken down because the title and description implied it had won some form of nonexistent accolade, and was thus false advertising. It came right back, and is still there so far as I know (as Slyde.)