Air drop trophy is unobtainable right now

Can't get all air drops, must have been a recent patch that changed the map boundaries because the one air drop at the south of the map in the sunken city is out of map boundaries so I get pushed back whenever I go near it.

That, and the nightrunner trials trophy is glitched as well because I've completed all 10 with at least bronze and no trophy popped.

This game is a joke and an utter mess. The devs seem to want to add in pointless little missions and update Dying Light 1 rather than actually fixing this game which is a broken mess. Safe to say I'll never purchase a techland product again.

• Like 1

On youtube you can find a video telling you how to get that air drop.

But i can't get Hunting for hunters graffiti as the box is glitched in the wall.

So you were right, this game is a mess. I'm also glitched on Municipal Service.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aimeraya said:

But i can't get Hunting for hunters graffiti as the box is glitched in the wall.

There is a video on youtube that shows you how to get the one graffiti stuck in the wall. I tried it for 10 minutes and couldn’t do it. But it’s doable as a friend of mine has done it. 

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

There is a video on youtube that shows you how to get the one graffiti stuck in the wall. I tried it for 10 minutes and couldn’t do it. But it’s doable as a friend of mine has done it. 

Yeah i watched that video, too but i can't get me in the wall. Besides Lawan's Death List (which is my last momento) has been glitched for me, too. I can't pick it up in the church. I'm looking for a session Nightrunner to join but the connection is always broken.

I also found that the bottom sunken Airdrop was bouncing me all around under the water and I couldn't get close enough to open it.  However, today I noticed a ? On the map to the left of the area which was on a Tower Block in No Mans Land. I had to paraglide over to it from VNC Tower Roof. It was an Air Drop I had missed.  Opened it and the Trophy Popped, even with the Bottom Sunken Airdrop still being a Question Mark.

On 26/06/2022 at 9:08 PM, aimeraya said:

Do you have a link to that video?  I need that one airdrop to finish that, and my municipal service trophy glitched also, then with those trophies I'll have platinum.  So close yet so far. I had to glitch into the house to get the graffiti but cannot grab the airdrop. I do have the one in no mans land that was mentioned above.  I did the nightrunner trophy just before going to do the underwater airdrops to finish it off and luckily that one popped as expected.

6 minutes ago, da_bull7 said:

Do you have a link to that video?  I need that one airdrop to finish that, and my municipal service trophy glitched also, then with those trophies I'll have platinum.  So close yet so far. I had to glitch into the house to get the graffiti but cannot grab the airdrop. I do have the one in no mans land that was mentioned above.  I did the nightrunner trophy just before going to do the underwater airdrops to finish it off and luckily that one popped as expected.

• Like 1