Favourite Youtuber?

amebapiko

I have two that i mainly go to youtube for, both let's players and both canadians.

First one is TetraNinja is mainly a mainstream games.

The second one, and to my eyes the best one is ChirstopherOdd. Moslty known for his Witcher and XCOM let's plays. He is really into Lore and watch in every corner of a game. He changed my way of playing games.

I liked Kinda Funny when it started, but don,t really look into it since Colin quit. Not that i was a fan of Colin even if i think it's probably the smartest person i know, but i've found that the synergy with the Kinda Funny team has changed since he's gone.

Edited by Wax743
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 9:11 AM, Wax743 said:

I have two that i mainly go to youtube for, both let's players and both canadians.

First one is TetraNinja is mainly a mainstream games.

The second one, and to my eyes the best one is ChirstopherOdd. Moslty known for his Witcher and XCOM let's plays. He is really into Lore and watch in every corner of a game. He changed my way of playing games.

I liked Kinda Funny when it started, but don,t really look into it since Colin quit. Not that i was a fan of Colin even if i think it's probably the smartest person i know, but i've found that the synergy with the Kinda Funny team has changed since he's gone.

Same here. I'll admit, Colin was my favorite of the KF group but even with putting my personal bias aside Kinda Funny has changed since his absence. I can't say its for worse, but I personally don't tune in as much as I used to.

My main favorites on Youtube are Boogie2988 and Dunkey. 

At the moment, YourMovieSucks. Adum is fun, I don't always agree with some things he says but he always argues his point and acknowledges different opinions. And he's funny to me. I've watched that above review at least 10 times since finding his channel, and I love him.

The few I'm subbed to are your comedy internet review sites IE

Channel Awesome

Phelous

StonedGremlinProductions

Cinnemasscre

as well as some very lowkey small fan animation channels like

Kalabor106

panchitomatrix

UkinoJoe

Roger Van Der Weide

Though sometimes I'll dip into channels like Hbomberguy for the game comic reviews, and the occasional jab at your dime-a-dozen youtube skeptic.

Edited by RedRodriguez87

SsoHPKC and UberHaxorNova for gaming. Been fans of theirs since before they aligned with The Creature Hub and since after. I also enjoyed TCH up until late 2015. I still go back to their old vids when I get bored.

Mr. Nightmare and Corpse Husband for an occasional story to listen to on the ride to work.

Cow Chop, these guys are hilarious!

That's pretty much all I watch on YT as of late...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

SsoHPKC and UberHaxorNova for gaming. Been fans of theirs since before they aligned with The Creature Hub and since after. I also enjoyed TCH up until late 2015. I still go back to their old vids when I get bored.

Mr. Nightmare and Corpse Husband for an occasional story to listen to on the ride to work.

Cow Chop, these guys are hilarious!

That's pretty much all I watch on YT as of late...

SSoH needs to come back from the dead!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

My favorite YouTube channel is Rustic's Trophies and Gaming. He (Rustic) is a fun and kind guy, he treats people well and like telling what he thinks even when it is quite unusual. The content I like the most are First Impression videos and Unprofessional Trophy Reviews (profile reviews). Once, in his show, he described himself as an "indie lover", and since then I started using this term to describe me as well! ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...