Favourite Youtuber?

amebapiko

Since the YouTube channel arrived on PSN it has become my second TV channel next to Netflix. I tend to go for these the most:

• Geek & Sundry - Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton pretty much run this site - has a load of awesome board game let's play stuff, comic shows, The Guild webshow etc. Looks like they just recruited Ashley Burch too. I usually put the TableTop channel on auto-play if i'm grinding alot in a videogame.
  • WatchMojo - Loads of top 10 videos about movies, games & music. Probably the definitive top 10 channel
  • CinemaSins - Funny movie stuff - 'everything wrong with...' and 'what's the damage...' shows
  • Cinemassacre - The home of the Angry Video Game Nerd - awesome gaming nostalgia site

I stopped watching youtube videos for quite sometime but I have recently been watching some again on my vita.

I'm wondering if you have a personal favourite channel? Can be non-gaming related too...

A clue to mine:

hqdefault.jpg

The ghost is from Ghostrobo's channel, right? I used to watch his channel all the time, his channel was also the channel I preferred when I watched walkthroughs, and decided if the specific game was good or not. And oh, my favorite two channels would have to be Gassymexican's, and Seananners.

The ghost is from Ghostrobo's channel, right? I used to watch his channel all the time, his channel was also the channel I preferred when I watched walkthroughs, and decided if the specific game was good or not. And oh, my favorite two channels would have to be Gassymexican's, and Seananners.

Yeah, It's ghost, but his dark souls II walkthrough can be too frustrating to watch now I completed it.

My Favorite Youtubers are:

The Solar Gamer - I love watching his Civilization V series, I really wish I can play it but my PC sucks.
cobanermani456 - I watch his Nintendo Videos, because since I chose PS Vita over Nintendo 3DS, I can't play Nintendo games any more so I like seeing what I am missing out.
The Game Theorists - I like MatPat's point of view on the Gameindustry and most recently I agreed on his theory about "Are Gamers killing Video Games?"
AlphaOmegaSin - I love how he gives the news
KPopp - I love her Sims Hunger Games and also her adventure in GTA V
GameGrumps - They're really funny while they play.

Yeah, It's ghost, but his dark souls II walkthrough can be too frustrating to watch now I completed it.

Oh! Right, he was the one that got me interested in Dark Souls, when it came out. I never heard of the series, until I found videos of him playing the first Dark Souls. He was actually good at the game, for awhile. Then he stopped playing it cause he said it was too hard for him. I can agree with him, it took me longer to beat that game more than it took me to beat Dark Souls II. Oh, seeing that you're interested in Dark Souls, do you watch the channel of EpicNameBro in Youtube? He knows about the lore of Dark Souls, and explains every level he can explain, explains the background of bosses, if they have one, he mentions how you use this weapon, how you can make it stronger, etc. His channel is as if a wiki for Dark Souls, it's really interesting. You can also watch VaatiVidya's videos as well, he also talks about the lore of the Dark Souls franchise. But EpiNameBro's is most interesting in my opinion.

Oh! Right, he was the one that got me interested in Dark Souls, when it came out. I never heard of the series, until I found videos of him playing the first Dark Souls. He was actually good at the game, for awhile. Then he stopped playing it cause he said it was too hard for him. I can agree with him, it took me longer to beat that game more than it took me to beat Dark Souls II. Oh, seeing that you're interested in Dark Souls, do you watch the channel of EpicNameBro in Youtube? He knows about the lore of Dark Souls, and explains every level he can explain, explains the background of bosses, if they have one, he mentions how you use this weapon, how you can make it stronger, etc. His channel is as if a wiki for Dark Souls, it's really interesting. You can also watch VaatiVidya's videos as well, he also talks about the lore of the Dark Souls franchise. But EpiNameBro's is most interesting in my opinion.

Thanks, I think I'll check him out in detail. I think I saw his video of DS2 first impressions. Where he just described the start of the game.