Knispel_1940

Not Your Usual Assassin is very strange trophy

3 posts in this topic

I was very careful to not kill anyone during my runs except the targets. But during sequence 9 and 10 I killed every single enemy because I wanted to get the trophy The end?. So I was like: I just speedrun last 2 sequences and replay them without killing anyone. Big surprise for my at the end: I got both trophies, for max score and best time and for no kills! I cant believe that because I killed every single enemy in 9 and 10. Soo if you are doing your 1st normal run with max score and no kills you could try to kill everyone in last 2 sequences and maybe you will be lucky like me and get both trophies.

The kills in levels that you need to speedrun do not count, you can kill as much as you like in them.

58 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

The kills in levels that you need to speedrun do not count, you can kill as much as you like in them.

For some people who killed enemies in sequence 4/5 with rocks and traps locked the trophy so they had to replay the sequences again. So thats why the trophy is very strange imo because if you kill one person with falling rocks by accident it will lock your trophy but when you kill everyone in sequences 9 and 10 its totally fine for no kills run?