July 2022's PS+ Games - Crash Bandicoot 4, Man of Medan, and Arcadegeggon

Abby_TheLastofUs

I already played Crash 4, but I think it is a good month with that. It is one of the titles what made Playstation 1 good, and the 4th game is actually very nice. Arcadegeddon doesn't have trophies, I may play few rounds to see and I'll check Man of Medan, it seems an interesting game. All in all, I think it is a fairly good month.

• Like 1

I'll claim Crash 4 but I hear it's way harder than the trilogy so will probably never play it as I have yet to beat the first one. ?

I already own Man of Medan, it's a good time and perfect for October which is right around the corner. 

Don't know squat about the last game. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Guess this will make Crash 4 more rare lol. I will add it to library.

Would this mean you get both versions btw?

Yes it's listed as PS4/PS5. That and Arcadegeddon are PS4/PS5 games, and Man of Medan is PS4 only.

• Like 1

Finally "New PS+" rolled out in all regions. And ps+ extra games become essential. All of the big ones like Spider-man, Returnal, GoT, DStrandin...etc will eventually become essential collection. So if you pay for extra you'll only get the games a bit sooner. Tier 2 should be "ps+ sooner".

Edited by DAS2in1

Please don't sleep on Crash 4. They did a really good job with that game and I'd definitely recommend. Sadly, as that's the only one that personally stands out to me and I already have it I won't really gain much out of the month personally.

I admit I'm not familiar with Arcadegeddon, it just didn't stand out. But with Man of Medan I'm not into those games at all.

• Like 1

Honestly im surprised theyre giving out crash 4 considering the microsoft buyout and the fact theres a higher risk of that franchise becoming exclusive to xbox since theres no esports community to worry about pissing off if crash 5 becomes exclusive to xbox(but yet again diablo 4 is still coming to ps5)

I’m very happy with Crash 4.

I have the disc version but my PS4 refuses to read it properly. Now I can finish this game without trying to boot it up for hours.

As for the other games: Not interested.

43 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I am dreading the day when Tekken 2 and Ridge Racer Revolution come out with trophies, because I want to buy those games without having to pay a ton for more PS+ ...

I'm genuinely curious, has this happened before? A game not having a trophy list initially suddenly granted one later? :o