Head Turner unlocks?

I'm noticing some people have been unlocking Head Turner (equip a Legendary color, pattern, upper, and lower) without unlocking Catwalk Model (equip any Legendary item). To my knowledge, the game has no Legendary colors or patterns at the moment due to the rarity reshuffling, making Head Turner unobtainable unless you already unlocked it on another platform and then logged in on PS4, but since PS5 trophies are not auto-popping from cross-progression, that should result in Head Turner being completely unobtainable on the PS5 list... right? Am I missing something?

I suspect this  will be linked to the bug with the PS5 auto-pop that I referenced in this thread…

Specifically, the second element of the bug is what’s causing things to (not) pop like this.

The player has already earned Catwalk Model on the PS4 version, so when they equip the “first” Legendary item on PS5 the flag isn’t being sent to pop the trophy. However once they equip all of the Legendary items the flag for Head Turner is sent as they never earned that trophy on PS4.

As for the lack of Legendary items, I believe that’s an F2P limitation rather than something that’s totally missing from the game

Edited by BGriff1986
Fixed thread link
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, BGriff1986 said:

The player has already earned Catwalk Model on the PS4 version, so when they equip the “first” Legendary item on PS5 the flag isn’t being sent to pop the trophy. However once they equip all of the Legendary items the flag for Head Turner is sent as they never earned that trophy on PS4.

As for the lack of Legendary items, I believe that’s an F2P limitation rather than something that’s totally missing from the game

19 hours ago, Vitallani said:

Could also be that the person had all those legendary items before playing the PS5 version, but did not equip them all until recently.

9 hours ago, HusKy said:

One of the guys that unlocked Head Turner on PS5 unlocked Catwalk Model on PS4. So I suppose this is an issue with cross progression.

No, this is the part that's confusing me: To my knowledge, there are currently zero Legendary colors and patterns in the game. They reshuffled all of the items' rarities, and from the game data, there doesn't appear to be any Legendary colors or patterns for anyone. You need to have a Legendary color, pattern, upper, and lower equipped at the same time to get Head Turner. That's what I'm wondering--how is the trophy unlockable if there are no Legendary colors or patterns in the game right now? Did they reduce the trophy's rarity requirement without updating the trophy text? Does the new Special rarity supersede Legendary? Did they make it so buggy that you don't need all four items equipped at the same time? Something else I can't think of? Something's gone funky here and I don't know what yet.

16 minutes ago, SlyCooperFan100 said:

No, this is the part that's confusing me: To my knowledge, there are currently zero Legendary colors and patterns in the game. They reshuffled all of the items' rarities, and from the game data, there doesn't appear to be any Legendary colors or patterns for anyone. You need to have a Legendary color, pattern, upper, and lower equipped at the same time to get Head Turner. That's what I'm wondering--how is the trophy unlockable if there are no Legendary colors or patterns in the game right now? Did they reduce the trophy's rarity requirement without updating the trophy text? Does the new Special rarity supersede Legendary? Did they make it so buggy that you don't need all four items equipped at the same time? Something else I can't think of? Something's gone funky here and I don't know what yet.

Did they also change rarity for previously obtained items?

On 6/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, LegendExeter said:

With over 50 users that have unlocked Head Turner in the past 24 hours I would say the trophy probably isn't unobtainable any longer.

Are you talking about the PS4 lists? I'm talking about the PS5 version.

On 6/29/2022 at 2:32 AM, LegendExeter said:

Yes it appears I am talking specifically about the ps4 version.  Since the 5 doesn't seem to be unlocking the trophy.

Any ideas on how to do it? I had legendary everything except face prior to the FTP update but now only have upper and lower body. I was hoping the special colours, faces and patterns might work but I haven't got a special face yet (Laughed whilst thinking about the last part of that sentence out of conext).

On 7/2/2022 at 5:19 AM, jayofmaya said:

Any ideas on how to do it? I had legendary everything except face prior to the FTP update but now only have upper and lower body. I was hoping the special colours, faces and patterns might work but I haven't got a special face yet (Laughed whilst thinking about the last part of that sentence out of conext).

You don't need a different face equipped (also hilarious out of context) to get Head Turner. It only checks the Color, Pattern, Upper, and Lower.

6 hours ago, SlyCooperFan100 said:

You don't need a different face equipped (also hilarious out of context) to get Head Turner. It only checks the Color, Pattern, Upper, and Lower.

Thanks for implying my face is adequate xD But, seriously, I could have had it pre update if I had only equipped them all at the same time then, how frustrating! Do you know of any colours or patterns that have legendary status post update, yet? I have every other trophy now. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jayofmaya said:

Thanks for implying my face is adequate xD But, seriously, I could have had it pre update if I had only equipped them all at the same time then, how frustrating! Do you know of any colours or patterns that have legendary status post update, yet? I have every other trophy now. 

There are no legendary colours or patterns post f2p update that we know of yet. Have to just wait it out. Might get some in rotation in the store but my guess is there will be some in the season 2 battle pass.

50 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

There are no legendary colours or patterns post f2p update that we know of yet. Have to just wait it out. Might get some in rotation in the store but my guess is there will be some in the season 2 battle pass.

The trophy is "unobtainable" until next season for new players since is impossible to get 4 legendary items. Also, Down to the Wire bugged for me so I think they don't really care about trophies anymore lol

17 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

The trophy is "unobtainable" until next season for new players since is impossible to get 4 legendary items. Also, Down to the Wire bugged for me so I think they don't really care about trophies anymore lol

I don't know if all 4 parts are neccesary because I unlocked the trophy for uncommon parts with only the colours and patterns. Just eliminate the upper and lower parts an the trophy pop (at leats it worked for me). I guess it works for rare and legendary trophies too.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Angulus said:

I don't know if all 4 parts are neccesary because I unlocked the trophy for uncommon parts with only the colours and patterns. Just eliminate the upper and lower parts an the trophy pop (at leats it worked for me). I guess it works for rare and legendary trophies too.

Thanks! At my rhythm I'll probably unlock the legendary skin eventually this season, so I'll try something like that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Angulus said:

I have the legendary upper and lower from the season pass and I've tried what you just said and it does not work.

Very much surprised that I somehow got the trophy - I blame it on trophies being buggy in general right now but this and Infallible were the only ones I didn't get on PS4. 

I think before all I was missing was a legendary face and we know how hard that is to get - so honestly I'm happy to get it by accident or not, it's my rarest trophy now lol

20 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

I have the legendary upper and lower from the season pass and I've tried what you just said and it does not work.

I didn't say that, I said the opposite. You only need legendary colour and pattern, not upper and lower parts. Remove those parts. At least it worked for me for the uncommon parts trophy.

2 hours ago, Angulus said:

I didn't say that, I said the opposite. You only need legendary colour and pattern, not upper and lower parts. Remove those parts. At least it worked for me for the uncommon parts trophy.

It worked for you on the uncommon trophy because for the uncommon trophy you have to have uncommon or better items equipped at the same time. In other words, equipping any rarity higher than uncommon will unlock that trophy. For the legendary items trophy though, all items have to be legendary for it to unlock ?

Edited by deaf_swap004
  • Like 1