Head Turner unlocks?

14 minutes ago, DutchJordi said:

Looks like they changed the requirement for the trophy. I just got the trophy (on PS4) using;

- Epic color

- Special everything else

not mentioned anywhere but it's unlocking so make use of it.

Awesome man, thanks for sharing the information!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, flynwhitesausage said:

Anyone else able to confirm this? I feel like we would have seen the % spike as pretty much anyone with the BP would unlock.

probably because people who haven't previously played fall guys need to reach level 89 to get both a legendary/special upper and lower to get the trophy.

Edit: And you can actually see by the recent achievers that there have been a lot of people getting the trophy today compared to any day before.

Edited by DutchJordi
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, DutchJordi said:

probably because people who haven't previously played fall guys need to reach level 89 to get both a legendary/special upper and lower to get the trophy.

Edit: And you can actually see by the recent achievers that there have been a lot of people getting the trophy today compared to any day before.

for the legendary equip this would be true. But for what your saying, Special upper and lower are unlocked immediately after purchasing the Pass. Special pattern or legendary wouldn't be in the pass but there was just one for the recent Abstergo's Challenge. So in order to unlock this, assuming you did the challenge you would just need to purchase the battle pass as you get the specials right away for upper and lower.

Seems odd to me that this would be a coding bug on their end as if it was I would expect the same to work for the Catwalk Model trophy. Special would supersede legendary but that is not the case here. So if your correct in the conditions they may have changed the requirements on the backend recently without mentioning it. 

BUT if you are correct, and this was unintended on their part, I want to jump on it before it gets fixed ;). Hoping more people can confirm.

• Like 1

Hey guys! I've just become the first to unlock the fall guys ps5 platinum! They seem to have changed the head turner requirements. I had a legendary upper and lower, a special pattern, and epic face equipped, and the trophy unlocked! So looks like epics now count towards this trophy, and it also seems that if you don't have epic rarity or above on a colour (like me), an epic rarity face will count towards the trophy instead.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, DutchJordi said:

Looks like they changed the requirement for the trophy. I just got the trophy (on PS4) using;

- Epic color

- Special everything else

not mentioned anywhere but it's unlocking so make use of it.

I just got it using this method. Seems the color doesn't matter, it's just the pattern, upper and lower outfit that needs to be "Special" rarity. @SlyCooperFan100 @HusKy

Edited by Rinku Starth
  • Like 1

it's strarting to look like legendary items don't even work for the trophy now. I've only seen people confirm they unlocked the trophy using special items (except color since that requirement has been entirely removed) and people saying they dont get the trophy when they have a legendary item equipped. really strange turn of events with this trophy. 

• Like 1

I just got my head turner trophy by doing this just tell me if u get it too

I put on among us outfit top and buttom which are both special

I got my pattern as special (animus synchronising)

My interface (banner and nickname) both special (it was from spartan event)

But my color and face were both uncommon (color: foreforged and face:creepy peepers)

My theatric was also special

Hope it helps

6 hours ago, DutchJordi said:

it's strarting to look like legendary items don't even work for the trophy now. I've only seen people confirm they unlocked the trophy using special items (except color since that requirement has been entirely removed) and people saying they dont get the trophy when they have a legendary item equipped. really strange turn of events with this trophy. 

No leggy items for me for the unlock, just special. What a S show.

• Like 1

Can confirm also, only rare for color, and with special items for all the rest (from abstergo event probably), face doesn't count for the trophy. It seems strange, because I remember to try all the items, but you have to exit this menu to unlock the trophy.

And no Catwalk Model, but I have already this one on PS4, so just have to wait the auto popup fix, I think.

Ive tried every combination i currently have from whats said here, but the trophy isnt popping on ps4 for me. I wonder if this is specific to the ps5 version

nvm, was unaware you had to get out of the selection screen for the pop. That set up worked

Edited by LunaNova725

Just got this trophy on Steam by wearing special upper and lower costume pieces, special pattern (Animus Synchronising from Abstergo's Challenge) and common body color. The trophy popped after exiting the customization menu. 

Confirmed combinations:

So apparently, the Color rarity doesn't matter anymore.

If any of you have been playing Fall Guys for any substantial amount of time before this free-to-play update, you'll know that Mediatonic is absolutely incompetent when it comes to the trophies/achievements... this is no different.

@deaf_swap004 getting the Platinum really confuses me, though. Unlike the other entries in the list, they got the trophy with Legendary Upper and Lower (EDIT to clarify: but also a Special pattern, so not all three at the same rarity). My initial thinking was that the trophy wants Legendary or just Special items. If I could get more people to confirm they got the trophy with a Special Pattern and a Legendary Upper and Lower (not that I don't believe you, deaf_swap! I just want to be absolutely positive), that might explain it.

EDIT: To clarify, what I meant was, this list made me think that the trophy required all Specials, which could make some sense since it's the "highest rarity", but then deaf_swap004 confirmed (and then PeachyJacobs also confirmed below) that you can get it with a combo of Special and Legendary which just makes it weirder...

Jesus Christ, they butchered Head Turner real bad here. Thank you, everyone, for all your work in verifying this, and also confirming that you need to back out to save your outfit to get the trophy. I'll update the guide momentarily.

Edited by SlyCooperFan100
Edit for clarification
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SlyCooperFan100 said:

Confirmed combinations:

If any of you have been playing Fall Guys for any substantial amount of time before this free-to-play update, you'll know that Mediatonic is absolutely incompetent when it comes to the trophies/achievements... this is no different.

@deaf_swap004 getting the Platinum really confuses me, though. Unlike the other entries in the list, they got the trophy with Legendary Upper and Lower. My initial thinking was that the trophy wants Legendary or Special items. If I could get more people to confirm they got the trophy with a Special Pattern and a Legendary Upper and Lower (not that I don't believe you, deaf_swap! I just want to be absolutely positive), that might explain it.

Jesus Christ, they butchered Head Turner real bad here. Thank you, everyone, for all your work in verifying this, and also confirming that you need to back out to save your outfit to get the trophy. I'll update the guide momentarily.

I can confirm I got mine with legendary upper and lower body, special pattern, rare colour, and epic face.

Edit: If you're updating the guide you might want to consider changing the difficulty and time to platinum. The game is not even close to 10/10 in difficulty and takes nowhere near 100 hours. I would probably put it around 4/10 and 20-30 hours. I only started the game with after the F2P release and I have my platinum already.

Edited by PeachyJacobs
See edit.

4 minutes ago, Darksider said:

I think colour & face don’t matter anymore.

To be clear, the Face has never mattered for Bargain Bucket, Mad Trendy, or Head Turner. It can trigger Catwalk Model, but it's never been part of the other three.

6 minutes ago, Darksider said:

It’s funny that you can unlock Head Turner before Catwalk Model, really don’t make sense but oh well…

Mediatonic ?

19 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Edit: If you're updating the guide you might want to consider changing the difficulty and time to platinum. The game is not even close to 10/10 in difficulty and takes nowhere near 100 hours. I would probably put it around 4/10 and 20-30 hours. I only started the game with after the F2P release and I have my platinum already.

This isn't the place to debate that; please see the guide's comments, where it's been discussed at length.

4 hours ago, SlyCooperFan100 said:

Confirmed combinations:

@deaf_swap004 getting the Platinum really confuses me, though. Unlike the other entries in the list, they got the trophy with Legendary Upper and Lower. My initial thinking was that the trophy wants Legendary or Special items. If I could get more people to confirm they got the trophy with a Special Pattern and a Legendary Upper and Lower (not that I don't believe you, deaf_swap! I just want to be absolutely positive), that might explain it.

I think I explained it wrong. I had a legendary upper and lower but the trophy didn't unlock. I then changed my lower to a random special one (the bein cheesy one) and the trophy unlocked. So really, I had a special pattern, epic face, special lower, legendary upper. Sorry if I confused you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deaf_swap004 said:

I think I explained it wrong. I had a legendary upper and lower but the trophy didn't unlock. I then changed my lower to a random special one (the bein cheesy one) and the trophy unlocked. So really, I had a special pattern, epic face, special lower, legendary upper. Sorry if I confused you.

LOL that's even buggier, because that would imply Legendary Lower doesn't unlock it... man, this is buggy to all hell. Well, with you confirming and PeachyJacobs confirming, I'm confident to say that Special and Legendary both count for Head Turner, and that there's also some obnoxious bugs despite that.

1 hour ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I've seen the comments there and many agree with me that it's simply not a 10/10 and not 100 hours.

Maybe, but come on 4/10. Really!!

Ive not played it since i plated it a while back (not legit tho) but even with the new game modes to make infallible easier i still cant imagine its a 4/10

Edited by dannyswfc9

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Maybe, but come on 4/10. Really!!

Ive not played it since i plated it a while back (not legit tho) but even with the new game modes to make infallible easier i still cant imagine its a 4/10

Infallible, supposedly the hardest trophy in the game, can be done in 15 minutes with a squad of randoms in the Sweet Thieves show. Some players were getting 10+ win streaks, it's a super easy show and not a lot of skill required.

The new Ski Fall High Scorers show is apparently easy as well although I haven't tried it yet. Infallible could be done there in 10 minutes and it's a solo show.

Based on that where would you rank it out of 10? I think 4 is pretty accurate.