Is this game obtainable for 100% as of June 2022

2 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

I played Human Revolution on Xbox 360 and I was really young. I always wanted to play this but was sitting there in my backlog. Would love some tips or anything I should before starting this game?

I waited for months when the servers went down to finish this. I didn't 100% bc Breach mode is boring as crap but I did get the plat. Like others say, who knows when it's going back down so go ahead and knock out Breach mode and the dlc if you want to 100% it. The rest of the dlc isn't that bad and nothing else requires an online connection. 

Great game though,  I loved it. Juat like all the other Deus Ex games.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

sounds like breach mode is the platinum stopper lol.... thanks guys ill take this into account

Its no stopper dude, just something you'd wanna do first.  I should have, but had to wait when they went offline. They should still be up. Knock it out and enjoy a good ass game after.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2022-06-27 at 1:59 AM, zizimonster said:

Not really.

With the unlimited energy/health exploit and this sublime Breach walkthru, you can obtain all Breach Mode trophies in no time.

I just got my last Breach trophy, With these it’s easy, the servers are abit unstable, but for the last week it has only been down once for a longer period, on my regular playtimes (evenings EU time).

Good luck!

Edited by Morfea
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I earned all breach (online) related trophies from this game a few hours ago. The servers are still running. I only got the breach mode not available message once but I was able to return to this mode right after I was disconnected. 

With the use of the glitch all nodes are easy, you will spend most time on later maps trying to figure out how to get to certain data towers or to take down later tier prime targets but with the right augmentations and upgraded weapons this mode shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I earned all breach (online) related trophies from this game a few hours ago. The servers are still running. I only got the breach mode not available message once but I was able to return to this mode right after I was disconnected. 

With the use of the glitch all nodes are easy, you will spend most time on later maps trying to figure out how to get to certain data towers or to take down later tier prime targets but with the right augmentations and upgraded weapons this mode shouldn't be a problem.

Good to know, Deceptrox. QQ, how long give or take did it take to get all the breach trophies? Considering heading back and snagging these

I actually had no problem with the online trophies back when I got them in Nov 2021. I made a point of smashing out the multiplayer asap and am only now coming back to finish off the rest of the main game and dlcs. None of the server instability I heard of. And considering the rarity of the trophies I was surprised how easy they were.

Closing off my ps+ membership now I got all my multiplayer and online stuff done, I always freak out a bit when single player games have online required trophies but my fears were unfounded in this case at least.

10 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

how long give or take did it take to get all the breach trophies?

Around 15 hours if you use the exploit. I suggest that you focus on obtaining all online trophies before you touch the main game and the two story expansions. ?

7 hours ago, Seqqeqeth said:

Closing off my ps+ membership now I got all my multiplayer and online stuff done

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's online trophies do not require PlayStation Plus. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a follow-up, are the two Breach DLC available?  I'm not seeing them in the store at all.  I'm playing the digital version of the game that was given away on PS Plus some time ago.  I'm about to kick off Breach and would like to grab all relevant trophies in one go if I can.

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, sa7355735502 said:

Just as a follow-up, are the two Breach DLC available?  I'm not seeing them in the store at all.  I'm playing the digital version of the game that was given away on PS Plus some time ago.  I'm about to kick off Breach and would like to grab all relevant trophies in one go if I can.

Thanks in advance.

They were free updates that are provided via patches, so they'll already be in the game if you've installed all the patches.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2022 at 6:49 PM, zizimonster said:

Around 15 hours if you use the exploit. I suggest that you focus on obtaining all online trophies before you touch the main game and the two story expansions. 1f44d.png

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's online trophies do not require PlayStation Plus. :)

Oh cool, I'm sure that will be handy info for others in the future.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2023 at 3:35 AM, Quixotesque said:

Can anyone tell me if it is still possible? I have seen the game on sale on PSN and I would love to get the online done to tackle single player campaign in the future. 

They’re still achievable as there’s people getting them this month. I got the plat back in February of this year.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 1:21 AM, Apocasy said:

They’re still achievable as there’s people getting them this month. I got the plat back in February of this year.

Me aswell among them ;)

Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: 100% breach mode done in October 2023. Good luck for anyone who sees this :)

Edited by Quixotesque
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 9:14 AM, Quixotesque said:

Me aswell among them ;)

Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: 100% breach mode done in October 2023. Good luck for anyone who sees this :)

Thank you! Been wanting to get this, so glad to hear peeps are still playing Breach.

Can you get the online trophies from the start? Or do you need to beat the story first?

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

55 minutes ago, Lord_of_Ra said:

Thank you! Been wanting to get this, so glad to hear peeps are still playing Breach.

Can you get the online trophies from the start? Or do you need to beat the story first?

You absolutely can do them first thing, that's what I just did some days ago! 

• Like 2

On 10/25/2023 at 12:31 AM, Lord_of_Ra said:

Yep. As @nrs1nrs1 said, I only did the breach without starting the game. You will get the controls pretty quickly.

Edited by Quixotesque
  • Like 1