Game is buggy

10 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Hey team. Having a few issues with this game, it is has crashed a few times, Little bugs like not being able to run, audio not being played and now I've realized story trophies are popping out of order, anyone else had similar issues?

Worked perfect for me. There is an issue with an Xbox prompt being used in a QTE (the devs are aware), but the rest of the game ran fine for me.

What mode are you playing in? I played it all in the 30fps RT mode

Edited by turniplord

34 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Hey team. Having a few issues with this game, it is has crashed a few times, Little bugs like not being able to run, audio not being played and now I've realized story trophies are popping out of order, anyone else had similar issues?

Yes, there is a few players in this thread with similar problems.

37 minutes ago, Sgznf said:

Yes, there is a few players in this thread with similar problems.

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I play this on a standard PS4 without issue but there are a lot of problems if you play it on a PS5.

That's the PS4 version running on a PS5 (the game had compatibility issues which I don't think were every fully resolved) - this thread is based on the new native PS5 version.

15 minutes ago, turniplord said:

That's the PS4 version running on a PS5 (the game had compatibility issues which I don't think were every fully resolved) - this thread is based on the new native PS5 version.

My bad, I didn't realise. 

I do own the game as I got it from the new PS+ but haven't started it so can't say much else.

I’ve had the Twin Flames trophy for completing a part of the story in Chapter 3 not unlock and have just started chapter 4 now which is annoying. I’ve also not had the A Light At The End Of The Tunnel trophy unlock either.

Edited by Gladiator995

7 hours ago, Gladiator995 said:

I’ve had the Twin Flames trophy for completing a part of the story in Chapter 3 not unlock and have just started chapter 4 now which is annoying. I’ve also not had the A Light At The End Of The Tunnel trophy unlock either.

Same....the trophy "A Light At The End Of The Tunnel" did not pop for me even after replaying the Chapter 2 twice.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/06/2022 at 4:27 PM, A-D-I-L_99 said:

Many trophies glitched. Got Clearing the Way instead of Light at the end of the tunnel for finishing chapter 2. No idea lol very weird. 

Exact same thing happened to me.

Completing Ch2 unlocked the trophy Clearing The Way (instead of Light at the End of the Tunnel.)  Ch3’s Twin Flames trophy hasn’t unlocked when it should either. I’m hoping it will fix itself if I keep playing. I hate buggy trophies they stress me out!

36 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Exact same thing happened to me.

Completing Ch2 unlocked the trophy Clearing The Way (instead of Light at the End of the Tunnel.)  Ch3’s Twin Flames trophy hasn’t unlocked when it should either. I’m hoping it will fix itself if I keep playing. I hate buggy trophies they stress me out!

I got the Twin Towers trophy at the end of Chapter 5. The story related trophies just pop out of order so no worries. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve just plat’ed it on my PS5, PS5 version from PS+ on performance mode, and I had no major issues whatsoever. The biggest annoyance has been the huge slowdown while autosaving, and sometimes the circle button doesn’t get recognised. The music/audio seemed fine. No issues with the trophies either. I never put the PS5 on sleep mode, it may crash my PS5. 

Nice game, and very smooth in terms of performances.I’m surprised it isn’t more popular. 

On 18/07/2022 at 10:19 PM, trojbrown40 said:

I got the Twin Towers trophy at the end of Chapter 5. The story related trophies just pop out of order so no worries. 

Good to know, just reply in the other post I didn't get it and was worried.

But I have a question for the collectibles: getting it through chapter select is possible? I'm doing blind so I missed one or two so far. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cosmic Marveller bugged out for me too.  I took my time on each one of them and made sure I read them - twice and it still didn't pop.  Read them again in chapter select, but no luck.  And like others, trophies popped out of order but they did pop.  I'm on PS5 playing the PS5 version.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 9:09 PM, CnCnZ said:

Cosmic Marveller bugged out for me too.  I took my time on each one of them and made sure I read them - twice and it still didn't pop.  Read them again in chapter select, but no luck.  And like others, trophies popped out of order but they did pop.  I'm on PS5 playing the PS5 version.

Same here.

On 3/8/2022 at 11:12 PM, robster26va said:

The trophy "Cosmic Marveller" is bugged for me. Took my time reading all comics (even the back of the comic) and no trophy popped. I'm playing the PS5 version. 

Same here. Any solution will be welcome.