Authentic Trophy exploit has been patched.

grifteskymfning

Well, this is bad for us.

I got the same plat in Sniper 3 and 4 without cheating but making a lot of saves every time I did some move 

Is a pain, but i guess is more honest

Edited by hasiris

I completed missions 1-6 this way during my first blind playthrough, but had to switch to true Authentic for 7-9 after I forgot to toggle off automatic updates and 1.06 stealth downloaded. Good news is that this combination still helped me unlock 'Best of the Best'. That means as long as it says 'Difficulty: Authentic' during the post-game stats wrap-up, it will count. And to echo what Chap904 said, it really ain't too bad. Granted, I saved/reloaded a bunch, but even in open-combat it's completely manageable. Bring a suppressor with subsonic ammo, and you'll be able to clear entire locations without too much trouble at all. Think i'll give Authentic a go from the very beginning as soon as i've cleared up the remaining collectibles on Normal. Honestly a little surprised at just how much i'm enjoying this game. 

• Like 1

A really good way to avoid enemies is using the TNT with timer.

For example; if you are close to the exit of the map and you have tons of enemies focusing on you , you can throw them the TNT and they will stop shooting you. It helped me a lot in the final of mission 4.

• Like 1