What is up with these servers?

Adision_011

Stop boosting and play the game legit already. It is kind of annoying when you get in to a full game and then 16 people quit because they are all trying to boost. The amount of time you spend looking for your boosting partner or an empty server you could just play the game and get the same amount of kills.

EDIT-Oh look got into another game and instantly 8 people quit. Fucking boosters

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Not sure but been having problems myself with my kills not updating.

Thats good, might get a glitch and some free kills ;)

Stop boosting and play the game legit already. It is kind of annoying when you get in to a full game and then 16 people quit because they are all trying to boost. The amount of time you spend looking for your boosting partner or an empty server you could just play the game and get the same amount of kills.

EDIT-Oh look got into another game and instantly 8 people quit. Fucking boosters

I played a few matches back in 2012 legit, it was too dead then to not boost, but when i boosted i never got into full lobbies and stuff.

Thats good, might get a glitch and some free kills ;)

I played a few matches back in 2012 legit, it was too dead then to not boost, but when i boosted i never got into full lobbies and stuff.

It is the opposite now, very easy to find legit matches and almost impossible to boost. So what a bunch of noobs do is they started boosting in legit matches and quit if anyone else joins. If they stayed they could probably get 10-20 kills but instead they ruin it for everyone else.

Relax Dr. M. It is trial and error for most of these gamers. The boosting is not rampant. I have even gotten lucky a few times with those boosters quitting out, leaving me and another to then boost kills as 1vs1

That's happened to me a couple of times as well ^_^

What bothers me is that people simply refuse to play the game normally. Boosting is fine if the servers are dead (like when I boosted the blokus trophies) but when the game has tons of people playing it then just play normally and earn it legit.

I am not saying you have to get all 10000 kills legit but quitting just because you can't boost that round is dumb as you will have a lot more fun doing a mixture of both.

• Like 1

That's happened to me a couple of times as well ^_^

What bothers me is that people simply refuse to play the game normally. Boosting is fine if the servers are dead (like when I boosted the blokus trophies) but when the game has tons of people playing it then just play normally and earn it legit.

I am not saying you have to get all 10000 kills legit but quitting just because you can't boost that round is dumb as you will have a lot more fun doing a mixture of both.

Yeah playing it legit was fun, I remember playing a few of those unranked 60 minute matches, great fun.