Gaming for the Animals [EVENT HAS CONCLUDED]

I wouldn't recommend the honeybees. From what I know, raising honeybees is a chore and you have to wear a special suit to avoid getting stung by them. Also, I freak out whenever a bee touches me since I got stung by one years ago and still can't recover from the trauma. :(

1 hour ago, Sylvanticore said:

I won't lie, I'm very glad that MissShake placed the 10 vote rule thanks to me getting to 10 so quickly hehe, had I been evil with my votes Pandas would have been like 20+! Good luck everyone with the remaining days!

I'm actually planning on making the amount of votes for next year even smaller if we do this again, and there won't be the ability to spend all your votes on one animal! This event has been a learning experience and practice for a more put together event :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MissShake said:

I'm actually planning on making the amount of votes for next year even smaller if we do this again, and there won't be the ability to spend all your votes on one animal! This event has been a learning experience and practice for a more put together event :)

Can't underestimate the power of trophy hunters, haha. There will always be a few that will push all their chips to the middle of the table and go ALL IN. They will find the games you've never heard of and will complete them all for the sake of the event.

Take it as a compliment though. It shows that people care a lot about your event. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dzware said:

I finished Shutshimi which is a shmup that has you kill a bunch of fish and other sea animals under the sea (and also some bears and cats who wear underwatersuits for some reason), but the thing is that the playable character is a fish itself as well.. so I guess it should count right? :D

Anyways, my vote will go to the green turtle this time.

Yeah, I'll count it since you play as a fish, but it's a tiiiny bit iffy D; Sounds fun though!

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Can't underestimate the power of trophy hunters, haha. There will always be a few that will push all their chips to the middle of the table and go ALL IN. They will find the games you've never heard of and will complete them all for the sake of the event.

Take it as a compliment though. It shows that people care a lot about your event. :)

I was thinking that the next event will allow for like... Six or seven votes max, and the only way you'll get to vote for the same animal is once you've finished all your games for the event. So you'll get one extra vote that can go to any animal you want to vote for, even ones that you've already voted for? Still kinks to work out, but we don't want ALL the chips in just one corner. Just more interesting that way! ;)

I'm glad people like the event! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

I won't lie, I'm very glad that MissShake placed the 10 vote rule thanks to me getting to 10 so quickly hehe, had I been evil with my votes Pandas would have been like 20+! Good luck everyone with the remaining days!

I had so many games in my backlog that I would have used that if I was allowed, would have tried to get the red pandas 30 points.

11 minutes ago, MissShake said:

I was thinking that the next event will allow for like... Six or seven votes max, and the only way you'll get to vote for the same animal is once you've finished all your games for the event. So you'll get one extra vote that can go to any animal you want to vote for, even ones that you've already voted for? Still kinks to work out, but we don't want ALL the chips in just one corner. Just more interesting that way! ;)

My idea would be a limit the the amount of votes that one person can get given to one animal, like a 3 limit, but they can vote an infinite amount of times, to help keep the chaos of competition, but not my event, just an idea.

Edited by breakingthegreen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm one of those people, brought games just for the event!