Gaming for the Animals [EVENT HAS CONCLUDED]

4 hours ago, MissShake said:

Important update, please read!

Just a quick question for everyone here! I'm considering extending the length of this event to two months instead of just until August 8th. What do you guys think? :D

Please do. A few of my planned games overlap with other events and I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row (no pun intended with the nature of this event. Oh wow another pun).

@MissShake I just wanted to run a game by you which I'm currently working on but I don't want to jump the gun and assume it's okay.

Overrogue is a deck building roguelite. One of the main characters, who you don't control, is a sort of demon sheep. You also use sheep cards for added effects in the labyrinths.

Is this one acceptable or not?

3 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

@MissShake I just wanted to run a game by you which I'm currently working on but I don't want to jump the gun and assume it's okay.

Overrogue is a deck building roguelite. One of the main characters, who you don't control, is a sort of demon sheep. You also use sheep cards for added effects in the labyrinths.

Is this one acceptable or not?

Do you mind sending a pic of the character? I'm sure it fits, but just in case!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Game 1 finished is Fallout: New Vegas. They may be irradiated but the big ants, mole rats, scorpions, two headed cows and whatever the hell a bighorner in are still animals.

I will be using my vote and all subsequent votes as a trophy hunter to support my favorite hunter, The Great White Shark.

I'm sorry, but are these enemies in the game or do they play another role?

11 minutes ago, MissShake said:

You have a pet dog if that matters.

There's also a perk that makes all animals your allies. And I did take it because it's helpful to not have to constantly fight them

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MissShake said:

Rex (Fallout: New Vegas) - Fallout Wiki - Fandom

He is a companion you can have along side you. So I believe it counts. Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 have the same set up as well where a dog becomes a companion through the game.

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

You have a pet dog if that matters.

There's also a perk that makes all animals your allies. And I did take it because it's helpful to not have to constantly fight them

That'll work then. Sorry for the third degree!

What a great event! I might join later down the line. Unfortunately the games I’m

playing don’t really have animals in. The 2 games that do are both non-platinum games as well as being too short.

I’m planning on playing Guardians of the Galaxy (Rocket), Miles Morales (Cat Companion) and Stray though over August/September if I have enough free time 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

How was the game?

I hadn't ever heard of this one, but just looked at a trailer and it seems kinda cool...

I didn't really like it so much, it was around 3 hours of story and 20 hours grind....or at least that's the way it felt

• Like 1