Gaming for the Animals [EVENT HAS CONCLUDED]

4 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I wonder if I can get away with Hank's dog in Detroit Become Human? 1f914.png 

He licks Connor at one point, so I think that's significant enough of a role in the game to count ;)

3 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

If anyone picks the redback spider, I want you to know that we'll probably never be friends.

I am right there with ya, man. Not really a spider fan myself lol

2 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Very cool idea for an event-- it just makes me wish I didn't clear out so many eligible games from my backlog recently. Still, sign me up!

I'm sure you can find something, there are so many games with animals in them! Reminder that they can be fake animals ;)

Just now, randotrophy said:

Sign me up I am sure I can find something in my backlog with a animal in it lol

Yeah I think you'll be spoiled for choice when you start digging into it!

Welcome, everyone!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

If anyone picks the redback spider, I want you to know that we'll probably never be friends.

Agreed, There's like 4 different TURTLES and someone would have the absolute gall and intestinal fortitude to pick a spider over that!?!? Please, someone help that poor soul who would even fathom to do such a thing! :P

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nashoyo68 said:

I'm in, I have a few options floating around. We just have to post once we plat the fame within the event?

Yeah basically! You just have to plat the game after July 4th and you're good :)

3 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

No takers for ManEater to save the Great Whites?

That'd be perfect, I might steal that idea :P

• Like 2

Count me in. I’ve got plenty of (non-EZPZ) games I can start/finish from my backlog throughout July into early August from my backlog with, of course, animals in them.

May I ask OP, in the rules you speak against playing and stacking easy plats but haven’t said anything against stacking as a whole, so is it ok to stack any games so long as they’re not auto-popped and take longer than 90 minutes to finish like you’ve said above or does stacking trophies (in any manner, platform or regional) not count at all? Just confirming because I’m interested in completing Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl (So long as there are playable characters are based on animals that exist and not fantasy eg. unicorns, this game counts right?) being apart of this event, which has 3 trophy stacks (1x PS4, 2x PS5) and I’d like to know if I can get multiple entries out of this game from stacking so long as I choose not to auto-pop any of the trophies… Or if entries are 1 per unique game I complete. Hope I worded that all right, if not then I apologise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TurningRedEye said:

Count me in. I’ve got plenty of (non-EZPZ) games I can start/finish from my backlog throughout July into early August from my backlog with, of course, animals in them.

May I ask OP, in the rules you speak against playing and stacking easy plats but haven’t said anything against stacking as a whole, so is it ok to stack any games so long as they’re not auto-popped and take longer than 90 minutes to finish like you’ve said above or does stacking trophies (in any manner, platform or regional) not count at all? Just confirming because I’m interested in completing Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl (So long as there are playable characters are based on animals that exist and not fantasy eg. unicorns, this game counts right?) being apart of this event, which has 3 trophy stacks (1x PS4, 2x PS5) and I’d like to know if I can get multiple entries out of this game from stacking so long as I choose not to auto-pop any of the trophies… Or if entries are 1 per unique game I complete. Hope I worded that all right, if not then I apologise.

You can also play games based on fictional animals ;)

I haven't really thought about stacks of games in general. I think if you don't autopop them there isn't a problem with it though! Like PS4 to PS5 autopops won't be allowed, but if you wanna play the same game a couple times through I don't really see an issue with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MissShake said:

You can also play games based on fictional animals ;)

I haven't really thought about stacks of games in general. I think if you don't autopop them there isn't a problem with it though! Like PS4 to PS5 autopops won't be allowed, but if you wanna play the same game a couple times through I don't really see an issue with that.

For clarification, I'm assuming you can't just wait 90 minutes to pop the final trophy of an EZPZ game? The fastest time recorded on the site has to be over 90 mins? Not planning on playing any short games, but thought I'd ask just in case. ;)

Also, just realized that I could also maybe squeeze in Spiderman Miles Morales too for the event... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Quick question, does it matter what percentage one of our games is at prior to July 4? I'm currently playing F.I.S.T and don't want to overdo it before the event kicks off

You're good as long as the plat hasn't been popped before July 4th :)

• Like 2