Gaming for the Animals [EVENT HAS CONCLUDED]

3 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Also I’m wondering if Slime Rancher will count? They’re not really animals, but they are cute and you feed them and try to keep them happy

They're pretty mascot like, so I think they count. Is there any like hunting of the slimes or anything like that?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MissShake said:

They're pretty mascot like, so I think they count. Is there any like hunting of the slimes or anything like that?

You catch them to keep in your ranch, but the only thing you really ‘fight’ are the tarrs, which are big black slimes that eat the other ones. By fighting, I mean you spray them with water to get rid of them. I’m not sure if I’ll get around to it or not, but it’s nice to have another game that would count

• Like 1

And today I finished another one. 

WARDOGS: RED'S RETURN

Is a game that for some reason people have completed fast, but it still does qualify for this event.

Not a hard game, but it takes time I don't know how this speed runners manage to do it that fast... Anyway. My vote is going to Frogs again. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

You catch them to keep in your ranch, but the only thing you really ‘fight’ are the tarrs, which are big black slimes that eat the other ones. By fighting, I mean you spray them with water to get rid of them. I’m not sure if I’ll get around to it or not, but it’s nice to have another game that would count

This sounds fine, go on ahead! :)

• Like 1

Important update, please read!

Just a friendly reminder that from today on you can only vote for animals that already have a vote! We have a pretty tight race with our top animals... I'm excited to see where this goes! :D

Edited by MissShake
  • Like 3