Self-Reporting ?

13 minutes ago, TheKazuma410 said:

I used a save file on LBP2 on 21/2/2013 which popped trophies, anyway I can be flagged ?

I'm new so I have no idea where I could've gone to do this, even with the guide to report a game, as the option is missing.

Just hide the game.

• Like 1

That would be very honest. You can hide your game however, so it won't show up on your gamelist. This site would works with a 'thee strikes and you're out system' and it won't cost you a strike if you just hide the game without reporting it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheKazuma410 said:

I used a save file on LBP2 on 21/2/2013 which popped trophies, anyway I can be flagged ?

I'm new so I have no idea where I could've gone to do this, even with the guide to report a game, as the option is missing.

Appreciate the honesty but as others have advised just hide the game.

It won't be seen or flagged by anyone so you can continue trophy hunting. :P

That's a matter of opinion. You find it too painfull to hide a game. I might find it painfull to not appear on the leaderboards because I didn't hide a game I, according to this sites rules, cheated on.

Sooner or later you want to hide the game. My advice is sooner, because you are on the radar now. But again, that's a matter of opinion.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Sooner or later, someone will report you for cheating, then the CRT will tell you to hide the list. It's best to hide it now, than go through the humiliation of a dispute.

Can't I just take the kick off the leaderboard ? Is there really a need for a dispute if I know I'm "guilty" ? Or is it that you get banned if you don't hurry and hide it after a confirmed flag ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKazuma410 said:

Can't I just take the kick off the leaderboard ? Is there really a need for a dispute if I know I'm "guilty" ? Or is it that you get banned if you don't hurry and hide it after a confirmed flag ?

You can have up to 2 flags and still remain on the leaderboards if you then hide the flagged games but get a third - you're perma-off them. The only way to hide the "you have been flagged" box on your profile is to hide the flagged games.

• Like 2

Just now, HuntingFever said:

You can have up to 2 flags and still remain on the leaderboards if you then hide the flagged games but get a third - you're perma-off them. The only way to hide the "you have been flagged" box on your profile is to hide the flagged games.

Ah I feared that little box would be annoying and unhidable, well I'll just have to see what I want to do then.

6 minutes ago, Troz said:

Hey, I reported those trophies for you if you truly want to be kicked off. If you ever want to be reinstated, you can just hide the game, no dispute needed.

Thanks for being honest!

Personally I would have waited a day or two to report, you have no chill lol.

• Like 2

I have 5 hacked platinums back from when I was been a moron over 10 years ago but I have earned a few hard platinums obtained legitimately.

I have hidden the hacks from my account before but ended up unhiding them because it fucks with your trophy milestones on your psnprofiles trophy profile and I like the milestone shit too much to the point where I’m willing to sacrifice not appearing on the leaderboards as a result. It sucks but it’s whatever, I can’t say it isn’t a fair leaderboard standard though.

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, TheKazuma410 said:

I understand, but it really is a bit too painful hiding it, at worst I can always hide it at some later date if I want to reappear on the leaderboards right ?

From a psychological point of you, I'm curious to know where the pain is?

At worst, you're only hiding a record, you still have the game, memories of fun playing it, you even still have your savedata for the game. We all appreciate the honesty, but seriously you shouldn't be feeling any kind of pain from hiding a game. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and won't use save hacks again.

• Like 2