redemtion trophy

PT_Stewie

think yourself lucky you have got shadow ranger first run, that trophy can give trouble.  Why not look  at the games trophy list? you will then see the tips for said trophy.

This will unlock if you've achieved the "good" ending. Not killing enemies that have surrendered, obeying the Little Dark One, letting the "villains" in the game live, and finding a good number of the moral points will all help you achieve the "good" ending. Every time you do something good your screen will flash white for a few seconds, that is a good indicator to whether or not you did the right thing.

- You do not need to collect all the instruments however the first two are Moral Points.
- Finding the Child's teddy bear is a Moral Point.
- Finding the four hidden ammo stashes in Quarantine are a Moral Point.
- Listening to some conversations around the Metro are Moral Points.
- Donating ammo to citizens in Bolshoi and Venice are Moral Points.
- Not killing either of the two villains are major Moral Points.
- Not killing any of the Watchmen that the little one says not to is a major Moral Point.
- There are a few enemies will surrender when approached, walking right past them are Moral Points.

There are a lot of Moral Points that will also help push you to the Redemption ending, from just listening to conversations, to finding certain areas, to choosing certain options. The main ones are to obey the Little Dark One and to not kill the villains, but you still need to get other Moral Points to achieve the trophy. You can kill enemies and still get this ending.

6e45a2.png FireLord1919 on December 1st 2013 No likes yet Like !

Thanks for the gelp the reason I was confused of why I did't get it was because I did't kill anyone (including the 2 bad guys) I did't kill any watchmen the little one said, did't kill the ones that surrender, listened to some (3 or 4) conversations and discovered 1 or 2 areas wherr the screen flashed white... but looks like it wasn't enough...I go try to get it on my second gameplay killing anyone and collecting every single moral point.

Thanks for the gelp the reason I was confused of why I did't get it was because I did't kill anyone (including the 2 bad guys) I did't kill any watchmen the little one said, did't kill the ones that surrender, listened to some (3 or 4) conversations and discovered 1 or 2 areas wherr the screen flashed white... but looks like it wasn't enough...I go try to get it on my second gameplay killing anyone and collecting every single moral point.

Yeah, you gotta get more moral points then bad points ;)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I just played Contagion and one enemy threw a fire bomb and killed 2 people. Will those count the same as if I killed them?

the answer is YES, you have to play to the end starting from this chapter if you want the shadow ranger trophy

Edited by slavawish