Easy Platinums from PS Plus Extra/Premium

53 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Haha cars 2 is in there. Warning unless you are a robot, use a turbo controller. Cause christ the human hand can't mash as fast as that game requires for a quick start. Which has 2 trophies attached. 

Hmmm, I platted Cars 2 a long time ago with no turbo controller.  I honestly can’t remember the quick start trophies, much less any difficulty with it.

• Like 1

Ones that I think are fairly easy at least on the Extra Tier:

Artful Escape, I missed a couple trophies without looking at a guide but those took literally a minute each after finishing.

Virginia was also really easy, play it through normally the first time since the game requires you to play the game twice. You could probably do it in 1 sitting, I did it in 2.

Telling Lies looks easy probably going to be my next one 

A Little Hope doesn't look hard but seems time consuming. Man of Medan on the flip side looks like a headache so I'll probably skip that one

Kona - Looks like another walking sim, looks pretty easy

Others that people already have that/will take time but easy are:

Ghost of Tsushima

GoW

Control

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Spider-Man PS4, Spider-Man Miles 

Guardians of the Galaxy

Man-eater

Until Dawn

Detroit Become Human

Uncharted 4, Uncharted Lost Legacy

Days Gone

Lego Batman/Lego Movie - Time consuming collect-a-thon 

Edited by PandemicOdin
  • Like 4

Moving Out seems to be easy and a lot of the bugs must have been patched out as I've been playing through it and not too far from the platinum... literally got one trophy I have to wait before I deliver the last item and a trophy for being ran over 125 times, nothing else was bugged for me in my experience of the game, the only thing is that you do need the DLC for the 100% but atm it's like £3 so I got it after playing the game a bit to see if I enjoyed it. Fully managable soloable too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, djb5f said:

Hmmm, I platted Cars 2 a long time ago with no turbo controller.  I honestly can’t remember the quick start trophies, much less any difficulty with it.

Ready Set Go and Eat My Dust are the trophies. To get one quick start is serious button mashing. My fingers can't take it thats for sure. 

8 hours ago, PandemicOdin said:

Ones that I think are fairly easy at least on the Extra Tier:

Artful Escape, I missed a couple trophies without looking at a guide but those took literally a minute each after finishing.

Virginia was also really easy, play it through normally the first time since the game requires you to play the game twice. You could probably do it in 1 sitting, I did it in 2.

Telling Lies looks easy probably going to be my next one 

A Little Hope doesn't look hard but seems time consuming. Man of Medan on the flip side looks like a headache so I'll probably skip that one

Kona - Looks like another walking sim, looks pretty easy

Others that people already have that/will take time but easy are:

Ghost of Tsushima

GoW

Control

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Spider-Man PS4, Spider-Man Miles 

Guardians of the Galaxy

Man-eater

Until Dawn

Detroit Become Human

Uncharted 4, Uncharted Lost Legacy

Days Gone

Lego Batman/Lego Movie - Time consuming collect-a-thon 

A bit of warning for those going for 100% for Ghost of Tsushima. Days Gone, and Uncharted 4. Uncharted 4's multiplayer trophies are extremely difficult and will require a lot of cheese or tactics or someone to carry you. As for Ghost of Tsushima, They have a raid component with trophies in the same vein as Destiny's raids, and you'll need a competent raid party or a group who has done it to carry. For Days gone, the challenge DLC trophies are quite buggy from what I hear since I have not played the game and will require a lot of time and effort

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Wow. I dunno about the others, but as someone who got GoW 2018 platinum playing on Easy setting.

No way I'd associate that game as being an easy platinum, lot of annoying collectibles, back tracking with an awful map system and it's pretty long. The challenges while not super hard, some were pretty tricky. And grinding that foggy area for a ton of gear and some of the hidden Valkyrie bosses.

That game is medium at most, and that's coming from an experienced gamer.

The map being bad is the main reason why I have not got the platinum from this game yet. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Wow. I dunno about the others, but as someone who got GoW 2018 platinum playing on Easy setting.

No way I'd associate that game as being an easy platinum, lot of annoying collectibles, back tracking with an awful map system and it's pretty long. The challenges while not super hard, some were pretty tricky. And grinding that foggy area for a ton of gear and some of the hidden Valkyrie bosses.

That game is medium at most, and that's coming from an experienced gamer.

GoW platinum isn't that bad when it comes to RPG platinums. The collectables do be annoying thought but it should be doable