Mastodon_Slayer

Easy Platinums from PS Plus Extra/Premium

45 posts in this topic

We need to form up a list I feel for the new PS Plus Premium, there used to be a pretty good Now list but now that's outdated and idk if this site had one or not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foreclosed and lost words beyond the page can be added as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Anyone have a list or know some easy platinums in the Premium Plus? I just did some, Kurushi PS1, Ape Escape PS1, Shadow Warrior 3 PS4.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

 

Haha cars 2 is in there. Warning unless you are a robot, use a turbo controller. Cause christ the human hand can't mash as fast as that game requires for a quick start. Which has 2 trophies attached. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Artful Escape.

 

I usually just look up the games on the site here to see if they are easy or not. 

Did the 1k on Xbox, great game. Absolutely will be going for the plat

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Haha cars 2 is in there. Warning unless you are a robot, use a turbo controller. Cause christ the human hand can't mash as fast as that game requires for a quick start. Which has 2 trophies attached. 


Hmmm, I platted Cars 2 a long time ago with no turbo controller.  I honestly can’t remember the quick start trophies, much less any difficulty with it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ones that I think are fairly easy at least on the Extra Tier:

 

Artful Escape, I missed a couple trophies without looking at a guide but those took literally a minute each after finishing.

Virginia was also really easy, play it through normally the first time since the game requires you to play the game twice. You could probably do it in 1 sitting, I did it in 2.

Telling Lies looks easy probably going to be my next one 

A Little Hope doesn't look hard but seems time consuming. Man of Medan on the flip side looks like a headache so I'll probably skip that one

Kona - Looks like another walking sim, looks pretty easy

 

Others that people already have that/will take time but easy are:

Ghost of Tsushima

GoW

Control

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Spider-Man PS4, Spider-Man Miles 

Guardians of the Galaxy

Man-eater

Until Dawn

Detroit Become Human

Uncharted 4, Uncharted Lost Legacy

Days Gone

Lego Batman/Lego Movie - Time consuming collect-a-thon 

 

Edited by PandemicOdin
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can use cheats to get Syphon Filter Plat's on the PS4 / PS5 stacks. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving Out seems to be easy and a lot of the bugs must have been patched out as I've been playing through it and not too far from the platinum... literally got one trophy I have to wait before I deliver the last item and a trophy for being ran over 125 times, nothing else was bugged for me in my experience of the game, the only thing is that you do need the DLC for the 100% but atm it's like £3 so I got it after playing the game a bit to see if I enjoyed it. Fully managable soloable too.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, djb5f said:


Hmmm, I platted Cars 2 a long time ago with no turbo controller.  I honestly can’t remember the quick start trophies, much less any difficulty with it.

Ready Set Go and Eat My Dust are the trophies. To get one quick start is serious button mashing. My fingers can't take it thats for sure. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PandemicOdin said:

Ones that I think are fairly easy at least on the Extra Tier:

 

Artful Escape, I missed a couple trophies without looking at a guide but those took literally a minute each after finishing.

Virginia was also really easy, play it through normally the first time since the game requires you to play the game twice. You could probably do it in 1 sitting, I did it in 2.

Telling Lies looks easy probably going to be my next one 

A Little Hope doesn't look hard but seems time consuming. Man of Medan on the flip side looks like a headache so I'll probably skip that one

Kona - Looks like another walking sim, looks pretty easy

 

Others that people already have that/will take time but easy are:

Ghost of Tsushima

GoW

Control

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Spider-Man PS4, Spider-Man Miles 

Guardians of the Galaxy

Man-eater

Until Dawn

Detroit Become Human

Uncharted 4, Uncharted Lost Legacy

Days Gone

Lego Batman/Lego Movie - Time consuming collect-a-thon 

 

A bit of warning for those going for 100% for Ghost of Tsushima. Days Gone, and Uncharted 4. Uncharted 4's multiplayer trophies are extremely difficult and will require a lot of cheese or tactics or someone to carry you. As for Ghost of Tsushima, They have a raid component with trophies in the same vein as Destiny's raids, and you'll need a competent raid party or a group who has done it to carry. For Days gone, the challenge DLC trophies are quite buggy from what I hear since I have not played the game and will require a lot of time and effort

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wytchwood requires you to simply complete the game for the platinum. The trophies itself sometimes refuse to pop on time, but they will unlock eventually.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

GoW

 

Wow. I dunno about the others, but as someone who got GoW 2018 platinum playing on Easy setting.

No way I'd associate that game as being an easy platinum, lot of annoying collectibles, back tracking with an awful map system and it's pretty long. The challenges while not super hard, some were pretty tricky. And grinding that foggy area for a ton of gear and some of the hidden Valkyrie bosses.

That game is medium at most, and that's coming from an experienced gamer.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi is piss easy and on the Premium tier.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chicken Police 

11-11 Memories Retold

 

both have a good story and a really easy platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

 

Wow. I dunno about the others, but as someone who got GoW 2018 platinum playing on Easy setting.

No way I'd associate that game as being an easy platinum, lot of annoying collectibles, back tracking with an awful map system and it's pretty long. The challenges while not super hard, some were pretty tricky. And grinding that foggy area for a ton of gear and some of the hidden Valkyrie bosses.

That game is medium at most, and that's coming from an experienced gamer.

The map being bad is the main reason why I have not got the platinum from this game yet. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platinum Rarity

1-The Artful Escape, 72.94%

2-Last Stop, 66.34%

3-Enigmatics, 64.46%

4-Telling Lies, 63.29%

5-Virginia, 63.13%

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, enaysoft said:

 

Wow. I dunno about the others, but as someone who got GoW 2018 platinum playing on Easy setting.

No way I'd associate that game as being an easy platinum, lot of annoying collectibles, back tracking with an awful map system and it's pretty long. The challenges while not super hard, some were pretty tricky. And grinding that foggy area for a ton of gear and some of the hidden Valkyrie bosses.

That game is medium at most, and that's coming from an experienced gamer.

GoW platinum isn't that bad when it comes to RPG platinums. The collectables do be annoying thought but it should be doable

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.