Trophy Thoughts / Out Today

A stealth release revealed at the Nintendo Partner Showcase today. Like the idea of it a side scrolling rpg (reminds me a bit art style to Bravely Default).

The collecting new characters to fight with reminds me of later 2D Castlevania games, a little bit of Suikoden (in regards you collect them). Great initial price too at $19.99 CAD here.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TobyX01 said:

So apparently it's not available on the PS4 in Norway it looks like, which sucks!!! It's available on steam and on the Switch but not on Playstation, and I was really looking forward to trying to platinum this game :(

Create a UK account and get it from our store :).

• Like 1

It's such an enjoyable game, to get the plat it's literally a collecting game, just doing runs upon runs upon runs, collecting damage, combos, items, and all the rest. There's even a collection log in game that you need to complete for one of the gold trophies. I have 18 hours in it right now and not even half way. It's a time sinker but good fun.

11 hours ago, TobyX01 said:

So apparently it's not available on the PS4 in Norway it looks like, which sucks!!! It's available on steam and on the Switch but not on Playstation, and I was really looking forward to trying to platinum this game :(

Yeah... Contacting the support for the PSN store to ask if there's any reason for this not releasing on the Norwegian storefront gave me no help at all, just the "contact the publisher to figure out why." reply. :( Not gonna help much when it's most likely Sony that's the reason for this not being released in Norway. Alas! Think I'll just wait for this to HOPEFULLY get a physical disc or buy it on one of the other platforms that also got this (not gonna bother making an alternate account just to get this game, got too many games to play already). xD 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not missing from just Norway, but from most Nordic Countries and Poland.

Most likely the same issue as was with many games and DLC from NISA missing from the same stores back in the day. Sony requires the descriptions to be available in the stores language, so if Cygames hasn't provided those, it won't be available. Which is pretty stupid as the games themselves don't need to be translated, so if one can't get past the description being in English, they likely aren't going to get through the game either.

So both parties are kinda sharing the fault here, but yea, it's the publisher that should be contacted if you wish to see them in those stores.

Safe bet is to just pick it up from some other country/region store instead.

For me when I went to buy it over here it was not showing up on the PS5 store using the console yet when I used the mobile app and the web store online it was showing. Have noticed this a few times with the PS5 for smaller titles.

As for the trophy thoughts I stupidly played the game on normal first thinking it would be a good warm up, it's not needed your just wasting grind time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully the two DLC packs releasing in August/September which includes 10 new accessories will count towards that one annoying trophy where you need to collect 142 accessories. I really enjoyed my time with the game and I definitely got my money's worth, but I would rather tackle my backlog than to deal with RNG at the moment. :( 

1 hour ago, Gudetommy- said:

Hopefully the two DLC packs releasing in August/September which includes 10 new accessories will count towards that one annoying trophy where you need to collect 142 accessories. I really enjoyed my time with the game and I definitely got my money's worth, but I would rather tackle my backlog than to deal with RNG at the moment. :( 

Couldn't it be the other way around as well? If they add (lets say 10) more accessoires and have separate trophies for them as well? That would make things harder, since the item-pool would grow as well. 

True, but for platinum sake, the description of the trophy says we just need to log 142 different accessories so the hopeful part of me believes that these upcoming accessories will count lol. I'm only missing 4 at the moment so these new accessories should cover it for me if they do count towards the trophy. It would make it difficult for those who want the true 100% completion experience since it would indeed dilute the item pool but I'm personally fine with just having the platinum. 

Either way, I'll pick this game back up once new content drops in the coming months. I am curious as to what the new mode is as well as the dungeon changes they have planned. 

Edited by Gudetommy-