Online Trophies

Ghost_Bengal04

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.6.2022 at 10:24 PM, stuthesheep said:

I got them last week using an alternate account.

I had to play through the first couple of missions to get free roam on the alt account, as soon as that was done, hijack a motorbike (or whatever you feel like), do a wheelie, get the feat recorded, call-out your main account. Log back into your primary account, open the inbox, beat that score, jobs a good un, trophies in the bank, no more online server nonsense.

So you did it on the same console? No need to be in the game at the same time?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.7.2022 at 8:08 PM, Kolm said:

No need to be on at the same time. It's like an ingame message you send to the other player and that other player can 'accept' the message/challenge whenever they start playing again.

But do you need PS+ on both accounts? I tried yesterday with a guest account, but i couldn't get it to play in online mode (therefor, no leaderboards and stuff).

17 minutes ago, Woopa777 said:

But do you need PS+ on both accounts? I tried yesterday with a guest account, but i couldn't get it to play in online mode (therefor, no leaderboards and stuff).

PS+ isn't needed at all for this game, because you're not physically playing with other people. The servers Square Enix used for this game are abysmal and have been since launch so all you can do is twiddle your thumbs until they decide to play nice. Also note that Temp/Ghost Accounts can't connect to anything online, thus you have to use 2 actual accounts that have their own PSN IDs registered with Sony.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Woopa777 said:

A guest account won't work as both accounts need to be linked to a PSN-ID as @HuntingFever says. They also need to be friends of each other on PSN.

The ingame message is not a PSN message, it goes over the servers of the game.

• Like 1