I have a specific question about autopopping trophies for dlc.

Stars_of_Sirius

So I know you can autopop ps5 to ps4 and vice versa. I have the ultimate edition for ps5 which gives me all the DLC. My question is: if I buy the standard ps4 version (without dlc) and go to autopop the trophies, will it give me the DLC trophies since I have it on my ps5 version? 

If anyone can confirm this you're a hero. 

On 7/1/2022 at 9:09 PM, BalkeTheGypsy said:

I would assume so. I dont even own the dlc on the ps4 standard version and play with my friends who do. I have every dlc trophy unlocked for both ps4 and ps5, and I cant even access a dungeon unless host has the content because I do not.

Interesting. I appreciate your reply as that's good to know and I bet you're right. 

On 6/28/2022 at 2:43 PM, Stars_of_Sirius said:

So I know you can autopop ps5 to ps4 and vice versa. I have the ultimate edition for ps5 which gives me all the DLC. My question is: if I buy the standard ps4 version (without dlc) and go to autopop the trophies, will it give me the DLC trophies since I have it on my ps5 version? 

If anyone can confirm this you're a hero. 

I have the dlc for ps5 and not ps4. It all autopopped minus the kills one

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Anything done offline doesnt seem to autopop though. 

edit: that was not the case. Just forgot to go online on ps4 version. After redownloading ps4-version and going online, the trophies popped on the ps5.

Edited by Norillen
  • Like 2