New Game Plus Trophy

• 6 months later...
On 6/28/2022 at 3:28 PM, ManUtdFan1991 said:

Hi.

I have read that if you complete the game on someone else's game after completing it on your own it will unlock the new game plus trophy? Is this correct 

Ooh that would be interesting to know. I hope an answer comes up.

It looks like it works on Xbox but I can't seem to see if it works on PS5, too. I'd just imagine the PS5 pool is smaller since it came out first on Xbox and was on Game Pass. I can't imagine it doesn't also work on PS5.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

You'd be missing out on an interesting experience if you do, this is one of the few games that I've enjoyed doing again because it changes things up in NG+. Every dungeon has additional modifiers to make them more difficult and it takes some strategy to use the right transformations.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

You'd be missing out on an interesting experience if you do, this is one of the few games that I've enjoyed doing again because it changes things up in NG+. Every dungeon has additional modifiers to make them more difficult and it takes some strategy to use the right transformations.

Same, I look forward to my NG+ playthrough. Can't even remember the last time I said that about a NG+ :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

Agreed with this. It'll take significantly less time than the main playthrough with a strong build too, so it's worth it for the different experience. About an hour into my NG+ run and really enjoying it. 

• Like 1