Solo Money Glitch/Grind after 1.18 update?

Is there any quick or even repetitive way of getting closer to 1 million money solo after the most recent update? 

I've been thinking about starting a playthrough now that trophy glitches have been mostly corrected and just want to know if any solo options to get quick money still exists. Or have they all been patched out? 

15 minutes ago, RuggedProGaming said:

Is there any quick or even repetitive way of getting closer to 1 million money solo after the most recent update? 

I've been thinking about starting a playthrough now that trophy glitches have been mostly corrected and just want to know if any solo options to get quick money still exists. Or have they all been patched out? 

Don't know of any exploits but I need that trophy as well. There's a loophole where you can drop valuables to another player to sell and then you can restore your save so you have them all again and you can do this until you get 1 million money. Willing to do that with you if your down. Message me if so!

6 hours ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

Sell your gear to a vendor then keep buying in back, rinse and repeat. Make sure your on easy mode so it sells for more.

If the trophy doesn’t pop when it should, exit the vendor then sell some more gear.

1 minute ago, Radford999 said:

All i did was sell items to the vendor and then buy them back and repeat. 

Can confirm this works!! Just got the plat! The 1 million money tracking is cumulative not all at the same time. Thanks!

31 minutes ago, wch941 said:

Can confirm this works!! Just got the plat! The 1 million money tracking is cumulative not all at the same time. Thanks!

Sounds good! I was going to start the game but seems like a ton of trophies are still bugged, new bugs popping up as we speak. Think I'm going to let this one sit in the backlog for a bit. Haha but when I do play ill give this a shot. 

56 minutes ago, RuggedProGaming said:

Sounds good! I was going to start the game but seems like a ton of trophies are still bugged, new bugs popping up as we speak. Think I'm going to let this one sit in the backlog for a bit. Haha but when I do play ill give this a shot. 

Had to do NG+ for a glitched side quest that I couldn't initiate that had collectibles locked behind. Had to glitch in a building for one of the graffiti tags. Had to use immunity boosters to glitch my way to the last airdrop underwater. Had to join a co-op match to get the True Nightrunner to pop. Had to rubberband my controller for three nights to get Ultramarathon (not a glitch but that trophy is bogus) Yeah... the game has issues lol.