Missed Costumes In Act 2

Hi friends,

I followed the older guide on here which basically said: Just playthrough the game and enjoy it, nothing is missable. And I've heard nothing is missable from other posts - including one in this very forum.

Which brings me to my question, I've missed a couple costumes (Hero's & Jade's) that seem to be specific to Act 2 - the Wolf Dragon Armor and Scarlet Slayer. I've scoured online but there are no answers that I've found on how to get access to these items again. I skipped by a lot of the shops b/c most of the items I could craft were leaps and bounds better than what they sold and I almost didn't even use items until I fought the final boss in Act 2. 

Where can I find these in Act 3 post-game? They're not showing up at the vendors, I completed the Wheel of Harma through the Final one - still have the secret to do and there are no events in Hotto for me to complete to reset the area. 

Edited by IntrepidHunter

8 hours ago, Hoopdahoopla said:

A few topics I found mention completing a certain quest line before they could buy it again. Might be worth a look.

Thanks, that answers the one on Hotto - I must suspect then I have to do the secret Wheel of Harma trial to unlock the other costume for Jade in Angri-La. Man, your Google-Fu is far better than mine, nothing was coming up for me!